| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 13:25 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 388
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: CHANGES that will affect ALL ARPD  (Read 42758 times)

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
Re: CHANGES that will affect ALL ARPD
« Reply #120 on: January 12, 2010, 19:54:51 pm »
  If you absolutely believe criminals have drugs you can still jail for max time etc... Even if they say "i dont have drugs" and you saw them harvest... it does not mean they get away with it. Take them to the middle of the sea and drop them in it. This will make the drugs soggy and ruin them.
LSPD Chief Stodds

jemerson

« Reply #121 on: January 12, 2010, 20:01:39 pm »
I put people in Mordor until they give me the drugs. I have all day.

Offline ElMartu

• Citizen
« Reply #122 on: January 12, 2010, 20:38:10 pm »
  If you absolutely believe criminals have drugs you can still jail for max time etc... Even if they say "i dont have drugs" and you saw them harvest... it does not mean they get away with it. Take them to the middle of the sea and drop them in it. This will make the drugs soggy and ruin them.

And get reported for corruption later? :<

Tell me it's not corruption and I'll start practicing it

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [R*]
« Reply #123 on: January 12, 2010, 20:54:45 pm »

I think it's just 'alternative punishment'. For example, criminal is swimming out to sea south of Angel Pine. You could call in a boat, which the criminal will probably steal, or you could follow in your heli laughing at him, then just leave him and find him later. The punishment being that he has to swim/run for miles to get to the nearest car. Although, you do take responsibilities for your own actions, so you need to be fair and just. Also my disclaimer is that it is not official policy and other members of SAPD may well disagree with actions.
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Mac_Cabrazi

• Citizen
  • This is the coolest badge in the world
« Reply #124 on: January 12, 2010, 22:46:41 pm »
I put people in Mordor until they give me the drugs. I have all day.
that wont work all the time because for example im in possesion of ALOT of drugs you catch me you throw me in mordor then ill just give you 20g of weed ( which is basically nothing) or more

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #125 on: January 12, 2010, 23:17:46 pm »

As Jcs has stated it is a more creative form of punishment instead of the usual suspect, surrender, jail process. If done in a way as Captain Toddlesworth has described you will not get punished.

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline ElMartu

• Citizen
« Reply #126 on: January 12, 2010, 23:20:48 pm »

As Jcs has stated it is a more creative form of punishment instead of the usual suspect, surrender, jail process. If done in a way as Captain Toddlesworth has described you will not get punished.

ok

Offline Officer_Brost

• Citizen
« Reply #127 on: January 15, 2010, 19:29:33 pm »
I didn't really like this idea at all, removing the /frisk command and the dark blue colour for officers...

So now theese days a Sergant, Captain and Freecop got the same respect... COOL! :mad: but sad for the Sergants and the Captains that done all the hard work :(

Brost

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [R*]
« Reply #128 on: January 15, 2010, 19:38:37 pm »
I didn't really like this idea at all, removing the /frisk command and the dark blue colour for officers...

So now theese days a Sergant, Captain and Freecop got the same respect... COOL! :mad: but sad for the Sergants and the Captains that done all the hard work :(

Brost
  If all are the same colour you will get the respect you earn from your actions and not rank. Ranks are gained because of respect and ability, not the other way around.
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Officer_Brost

• Citizen
« Reply #129 on: January 15, 2010, 19:53:43 pm »

Brost
  If all are the same colour you will get the respect you earn from your actions and not rank. Ranks are gained because of respect and ability, not the other way around.

Then why not remove all the exams arpd got and the hard work you have to do...

Offline ElMartu

• Citizen
« Reply #130 on: January 15, 2010, 20:16:51 pm »

Brost

You can always decide to resign from your cadet rank and put no effort. It'd have the same effect, and you won't need an approval from the command staff.

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [R*]
« Reply #131 on: January 15, 2010, 20:50:09 pm »

Err what? The exams are a quick route to finding good RPers and those who suite ARPD SAPD well. I don't see how your argument even applies to my statement.  :conf:
  If you want to be in ARPD because you want to RP a cop, the exams should not be thought as ANY work, since you should be using the exam guidelines to RP a cop for fun anyway... If you think it is a lost of hard work being a SAPD cop, it's only your choice to be put in that situation.

I will spell it out bluntly for you all:

If people are disrespecting you (who didn't before) because of your name colour and you can't show them why you should be respected (through RP/ personality) - it's because you don't deserve the respect you had in the first place. So rather than moan that it has become more difficult for yourself, think of how you can improve on any bad personal traits you have to gain the respect you want. Actions speak louder than your alias colour.

Although you will still get the odd guy who will just disrespect everyone anyway! But that is not something new.
LSPD Chief Stodds

jemerson

« Reply #132 on: January 15, 2010, 20:52:22 pm »
Nicely put! +1

Offline DaSicka

• Citizen
  • Proud SATP Member
« Reply #133 on: January 15, 2010, 20:59:45 pm »
Wow This will hopefully get some RP

Offline AndrewR

• Citizen
« Reply #134 on: January 15, 2010, 21:23:08 pm »
At first I didn't like those changes but now I see more teamwork between Freecops and cadets+ :cop:

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #135 on: January 15, 2010, 22:01:33 pm »
Wow This will hopefully get some RP

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline VeLuX

• Citizen
« Reply #136 on: January 16, 2010, 14:03:14 pm »
i dont think that it are the color there grain "Freecops" Freeofficers more Respect, But if they was working under same rules & Laws as ARPD will they get more respect.. in my time as Officer & Criminal have i seen so many Freeofficers there Abuse there rights and know they are.. and they just say "im not a part of arpd, so i shall not follow the Process"

Get Freeofficers under same rules as Arpd officers = more Respect from the hole Community
SAPD Officer VeLuX

Medals:2x 1x

Offline Simon_B

• Citizen
« Reply #137 on: January 16, 2010, 14:15:06 pm »
i dont think that it are the color there grain "Freecops" Freeofficers more Respect, But if they was working under same rules & Laws as ARPD will they get more respect.. in my time as Officer & Criminal have i seen so many Freeofficers there Abuse there rights and know they are.. and they just say "im not a part of arpd, so i shall not follow the Process"

Get Freeofficers under same rules as Arpd officers = more Respect from the hole Community
I dont understand either why freecops doesnt have to follow any rules of ARPD, they working for SAPD wich is the same as ARPD, but apparently you can do like you want to, and then the rest of ARPD can just look at it and do nothing, since he's a ''freecop'' i personally thinks either freecop removed or make them following the same rules as ARPD, because citizens of Argonath doesnt likes the current ''freecops'' due to the fact most of them wont follow the rules or doesnt know them at all.

Holder of 1x Meritorious Service Medal

Offline AndrewR

• Citizen
« Reply #138 on: January 16, 2010, 14:49:22 pm »
I think freecops should be removed and civilians would have to apply to get Cadet rank, so that means no more abusive cops, or cops that don't know the procedures

Offline SKenney

• (SAPD) Retired Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: A5050-CS
« Reply #139 on: January 16, 2010, 16:55:49 pm »

I dont understand either why freecops doesnt have to follow any rules of ARPD, they working for SAPD wich is the same as ARPD, but apparently you can do like you want to, and then the rest of ARPD can just look at it and do nothing, since he's a ''freecop'' i personally thinks either freecop removed or make them following the same rules as ARPD, because citizens of Argonath doesnt likes the current ''freecops'' due to the fact most of them wont follow the rules or doesnt know them at all.

Hell you know I've said it before about the freecops. I compleatly agree with you guys.

The Freecops NEED to be under the rule of SAPD. Its really dumb, and I mean dumb, that they are police, but are not under order from SAPD.

The way I see it, they are Government Supported Vigilantes.

Too many times freecops give the smartass reaction "lol no SAPD can't order frecops" when they are given an order, task, or instructed on how to properally do something. Hey, if there wearing a police officers uniform, then they are cops, so then they are under the control of SAPD. I don't want to see a loss to the freecops, but they need to be under the command of SAPD.

I can't really babble on much more, but im sure you all get what im saying.
Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13
Former,
Los Santos Police Department

Lieutenant

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal