| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 17:23 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 345
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Corey_Taylor  (Read 4084 times)

Offline Corey_Taylor

• Citizen
SAPD: Corey_Taylor
« on: February 22, 2010, 18:58:46 pm »
Nickname: Corey
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: since 11th Februar 2010
How long have you played as a cop: 11th Februar 2010
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes, I do.
Have you got a driver license? Yes, I do.
Have you read "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes, I did.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak (no microphone needed): Not yet because I don't know how.. but with a bit help I am able to.
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): No
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): No, this is my first application.
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department: Because I don't want to be a freecop any more. I want to work in a team. And I think that when I'm in a team, that team can make the difference between a safe and an unsafe street.

Offline Bamf

• Citizen
  • To Serve and Protect
Re: SAPD: Killer[SBG]
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 02:03:58 am »
i do NOT recommend this freecop, not following orders, dis-respect higher ranks - corruption... BIG No from me (( no offence ))...

Offline Corey_Taylor

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 02:10:53 am »
:O disrespect?? not following orders??:O CORRUPTION?? :O wtf...... :rofl: :rofl: ur funny...

Offline Adem

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 02:48:08 am »
You Do NOT disrespect higher rank in police nor Freecops. You also never respond to calls in /R and do not follow orders. my answer is a NO.

Offline Corey_Taylor

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2010, 03:03:33 am »
I always respond to calls on policeradio.. no one responds ME... and ure right.. I dont disrespect... I always show up on investigations.. so why are ppl talk so negative about me...  :cry:

Offline Corey_Taylor

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2010, 14:18:59 pm »
in spite of the negative advices I'm still interested.. ;)

Offline Bamf

• Citizen
  • To Serve and Protect
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2010, 18:40:07 pm »
told me to shut up yesterday? , Said f**k you today at me? well yea that is disrespect... always gong around with combats, attempt to shoot surrendered suspect, told you to stop aiming at a suspect, and you didnt follow my order, that is why killer, i dont wanna be mean to you i just telling the truth.  :giveup:

Offline smey

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2010, 19:26:17 pm »
Not ready, not in a million years, only cares about jailing or killing suspect for money.

Offline Corey_Taylor

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2010, 01:11:45 am »
Not ready, not in a million years, only cares about jailing or killing suspect for money.

this reply is a good reply!! thanks... its not possitive but its at least something were i can work on.. A lot better then the stupid replies comming from Bamf... I didn't say f**k you... I wasn't aiming at nobody today cuz I wasn't even a cop today..  :war: Maybe im not ready... but i want to work on it.. and Bamf: I am allways in shootings becuz I want to make contact with the people who i can arrest later for there acts.. its a type of work what you can call UNDERCOVER...

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2010, 02:32:22 am »
I suguest you read the laws and the police procedures and the Police Codes of ARPD as soon as you do that im sure you will understand more of what ARPD is about. Good Luck try hard show higher ranks your skills and your dedication.

Sincerely
Senior Officer. Jimmy Bowling

Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2010, 19:06:07 pm »
Dude i saw lot's of people like you since VC:MP and SA:MP the point is you need to read about RP if you don't want to read just play alot and respect others and you will become good RPer so you can make your own appl. again and if you are really good then you are welcome between SAPD officers. :)

Offline Corey_Taylor

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2010, 17:52:30 pm »
I suguest you read the laws and the police procedures and the Police Codes of ARPD as soon as you do that im sure you will understand more of what ARPD is about. Good Luck try hard show higher ranks your skills and your dedication.

Sincerely
Senior Officer. Jimmy Bowling

thank you for youre peptalk.. it helps a lot when you get positif replies in stead of negative replies only  :)

Dude i saw lot's of people like you since VC:MP and SA:MP the point is you need to read about RP if you don't want to read just play alot and respect others and you will become good RPer so you can make your own appl. again and if you are really good then you are welcome between SAPD officers. :)

I do a lot of RP and begin to have more and more fun in it. So I will, in a short while, become a good RPer. Thanks anyway for your reply..  :)

Still interested BTW

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2010, 19:02:17 pm »
You have not played enough... And i don't know you IG,But here you show bad behaviour ( no offence)

LIONEL VALDES
FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES

Offline Corey_Taylor

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2010, 16:06:44 pm »
You have not played enough... And i don't know you IG,But here you show bad behaviour ( no offence)

bad behaviour?   :conf: :omg: sorry for that...

Offline Carlo.

• Citizen
  • [MA]Carlo
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2010, 17:58:37 pm »
i do NOT recommend this freecop, not following orders, dis-respect higher ranks - corruption... BIG No from me (( no offence ))...

The one and only

[MA]Carlo

Offline Dutchy

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: 420
  • SA-MP: Dutchy
  • Discord: Dutchy#6507
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2010, 18:31:22 pm »
I do not n=know this person so do not have to say much but that fact that has been here for a short amount of time makes it possible that you are not ready to work at the SAPD, I suggest to re-read ALL the codes, procedures, etc and just try to cover up as many experience and at the time where you are so advanced in your knowledge in Argonath that you can't be rejected, apply.

I hope the best for you, Dutchy. ;)

"A 9mm can kill a Hydra, or Hunter ... that is fact, aiming at them = threatening behavior.
Do so in real life and watch what happens ..." -[R*]CBFasi
« Sent to: Dutchy on: 21-06-2013, 05:27:27 »

Offline Bamf

• Citizen
  • To Serve and Protect
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2010, 16:59:38 pm »
I dont say its negative respons to you Killer but if you Read the laws and codes, and follow others orders... *hrmrrr* maybe what i tell you can help you, but good luck tho

Offline Corey_Taylor

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2010, 23:37:42 pm »
I dont say its negative respons to you Killer but if you Read the laws and codes, and follow others orders... *hrmrrr* maybe what i tell you can help you, but good luck tho

i have just read all the rules, civilian laws, tencodes, hundredcodes, other codes and coplaws.. and thanks for you luck ;)

EDIT (March 02, 2010: still interested btw...

Offline Corey_Taylor

• Citizen
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2010, 20:39:05 pm »
I have changed my name to : Corey_Taylor, becuz SBG is a criminal organization and the leader is not a very kind person..

Offline Joshua_Harlow

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Corey_Taylor
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2010, 17:16:13 pm »
Very good applicant, in my opinion. When we cooperated, he was very skillful and he enjoyed rp-ing.
Although he could try to learn the codes better.
Otherwise very good of what I've seen. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal