| Date: 25-09-24  Time: 04:35 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 461
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: New idea - Backup command  (Read 12133 times)

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
Re: New idea - Backup command
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2010, 23:59:47 pm »
  It is pretty lazy. If you lose criminal because you cannot call for backup, it is obvious you need a partner. Can't get a partner? Well it's not that difficult really. You shouldn't use that as an excuse. No one like you? Pay a hooker to be a cop with you. No money? Don't drive, be a passenger in someone elses PD car and use radio for them. 

Of course players like to drive round by themselves. I do too. I never use /m1 /s1 and of course I lose some criminals whilst shouting banter at them through /m but then I just pull over and use /r to tell them where I lose the suspect and where he is heading.

If you are in a car chase and backup /bu tells them location, this command will not work. Since the criminal is likely to be driving into a different area any time soon and to keep them updated you would have to spam the police radio a lot. With a partner he can relay position AND direction of the suspect to allow nearby units to intercept more accurately and with less spam than this command can do. 

No one likes me?
Who the hell told you that?

Andrew is a good cop, that at this point I believe is heavily dedicated at wanting to join. He has an extreme interest in the force, and is always asking what he can do to improve. I would give this guy a chance to prove himself, if I were you. ;)

Patrolled with him today for alittle while. Seems to know his stuff with policing and follows rules along with policies.

SkyHawk

You are a decent officer

Looks nice, good luck! :cop:

Good guy, patrolled in helicopter, car and on foot. Good radio technique, both written and in Teamspeak. Thoroughly enjoyed today. Thanks.

Patrolled with =AV=Janek and Andrew on TeamSpeak today; good in both in game and teamspeak chat with good teamwork.

Patrolled with him today, he's an experienced and interested officer.
I remember him when he applied and got accepted. I already have trained him in the past.
Still HIGH RECOMMENDED

:cop:

Alright now I am ready to post opinion about you.
First I have to say that you are a great cop and your application looks pretty good
But I have to say that I Recommend you as this two things can be fixed.

Signed By Academy Instructor Plam Knight

I know Andrew,he is a good cop.Good knowledge in police laws and active in his duty...
Strongly RECOMMENDED for him...
Good luck.

Andrew Jackson is a great cop, hes a very good cop. Very good with Codes :D

He is a very good (free)cop

He helped me yesterday.. Because i wanna be higher to

He doesn't deserve to be a freecop

Good Luck! :D

Patrolled with him today, he is  a cool guy who knows the codes/laws and stuff.
Good luck Andrew  :cop:

Have worked with this law enforcer on many occasions and continue my recommendation, that is to say I think and expect this unit to move their way up with the hard work and determination expected from officers and the like. Best of luck.  :cop:

Patroled with mister Andrew today. Knows the procedures of SAPD. Does a very good job with RPing Stops. Not many can do what he does with traffic stops. He does a great job with RP and Codes. I think this man is ready for the Acadmey.

yo dude nice rp today in mordor a

Highly recommended for acceptance.

Great knowledge, RP could be a tad bit better (although it's great).

Spent about 2 hours with him. He knows his stuff.

andrew u are the best rper i ever rped with !!!

Today i patroled with Andrew,good cop he know how to handle his job.
Well knowledge in laws and procedures....  :cop:

Andrew is a good cop man. He is trained and experienced.

I recommend him 1000%!
His been waiting 7 months!!

He is a good cop. I have worked a few calls with him. He has a fast response and does good under pressure. he respects others and is always respectful of the law. I RECOMMEND him to SAPD cadet.

Thanks,
Coley

Holy crap...his exam is STILL pending? What's the deal here?

To be honest, he's a good cop. He has learned alot over the last few months, and has shown that he is really trying hard to become the best officer he can be. I say he's ready. Accept him, run him through the Academy, and he'll definitely be a great Officer.

Good luck Andrew. See you on the streets soon! :cop:

Lately,i have had a RP with him,and i Liked it alot.He showed Not even a bunch of Powergaming.There was a nice Officer,i roleplayed with.Unfortunately i had to be jailed :( :lol:

Recommented :)

Andy knew everything! I recommend him 10000%! please Accept him! He waited for long !!

Daily Report :

Drug bust : Weed 708g   

I'm gonna give it to high rank soon.   :v:

I received the Narcotics from Officer Andy. He is one of the most respectful officers and I believe he is ready for cadet. I strongly Recommend this applicant.

Sincerely,
Sergeant Bowling

I patroled a shift with andrew after Myself and Coley hired him to SAST. He is always thrilled to chase down a criminal, but he can handle himself n(And his RP) on a traffic stop.He is a great officer and SAPD would be very grateful to have him as SAST is glad to have him as well. We hope for him to be Accepted as a cadet and in time, an officer, so that he may share his knowledge of police procedure with the SAPD.

Recommended

Also, I don't want newbies in my patrol i want officer + so stop telling lies that you heard it from random people, When i want to learn a freecop i learn him in my free time but when it's time to patrol i want officer + not a hooker.
And this command is on MTA:VC and on VC:MP but i dunno know about new VC:MP scripts.

Ok listen, this is the 2nd time you have posted your recommendations, leave them to your topic. The last time they told you not to we know that people recommend you and I fear that you are over producing this. It takes time and the command staff will make a decision we dont need you posting in these topics.
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2010, 00:39:13 am »
Ok listen, this is the 2nd time you have posted your recommendations, leave them to your topic.
The last time they told you not to we know that people recommend you and I fear that you are over producing this. It takes time and the command staff will make a decision we dont need you posting in these topics.
Hmm, I thought they just hire freecops, I didn't know that they need to take time.
Okay i'm sorry ...

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2010, 05:53:01 am »
Hmm, I thought they just hire freecops, I didn't know that they need to take time.
Okay i'm sorry ...

No, we dont just hire freecops. If you want to know what happens in detail please contact Lt.Boozman / Lt.Rory they are the academy leaders, they can help you to understand.
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal