| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 23:30 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 357
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: [Withdrawn] Trey_Arison [current name is Trey_Johnson )  (Read 10628 times)

Offline Mike_Johnson

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Trey_Arison
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2011, 18:27:49 pm »
For Pictures press F8 in game. Then go to Imageshack , and upload the picture.  C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP\screens That's directory for Screenies. (Windows 7)

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2011, 19:12:51 pm »
For Pictures press F8 in game. Then go to Imageshack , and upload the picture.  C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP\screens That's directory for Screenies. (Windows 7)
ye i know how to take pictures just didnt know how to accutally post them here. Thanks, and congratz on your joining to SFPD :)
"When you got big dreams, dont listen to what nobody says, and dont let no-one to turn you away. When you got big dreams, keep your eyes on the prize, dont fall to the waste side." - Bow Wow-

Offline Steve_P

• Citizen
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2011, 20:15:20 pm »
You did a very good job at the organised patrol, I would like to invite you to more organised patrols if you are available

Offline Fred

• Citizen
    • Skype - brunotaborda
  • Badge-ID: #145
  • SA-MP: FredericK_Collin
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2011, 21:05:10 pm »
Recommended!! A good officer, Know all codes, Folloow all rules and orders. Good Job in SFPD Organised patrol.
Signed,
FredericK Collin
[SA:MP] SAPD Supervisory Officer
-Serving since February of 2010

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2011, 21:11:39 pm »
You did a very good job at the organised patrol, I would like to invite you to more organised patrols if you are available
Sure thing :)

Edit: the hostages in the I9 kidnaping died in the end and did NOT survive due to freecops who didnt followed the orders and made them die.

Some pictures Since 7/1/2011-8/1/2011 patrols:

Road block at Ganton's Fire: http://img24.imageshack.us/i/samp029hd.png/

Investagion with Tresspassers at ganton's Fire: http://img98.imageshack.us/i/samp031mk.png/

Pictures from the hostage situation at temple- http://img255.imageshack.us/i/samp032bu.png/
                                                                        - http://img156.imageshack.us/i/samp033y.png/

picture from a chase in water- http://img200.imageshack.us/i/samp034f.png/

Pictures from the start of orgenized patrol in SF- http://img222.imageshack.us/i/samp036vq.png/
                                                                           - http://img249.imageshack.us/i/samp037kr.png/

Before the breach to the Planes Hanger- http://img266.imageshack.us/i/samp039e.png/

After the breach and capture- http://img717.imageshack.us/i/samp040jo.png/

Convoy back to SFPD with a suspect- http://img64.imageshack.us/i/samp042ye.png/

After the crazy shootout, back on patroling in SF with Frederick- http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/424/samp043l.png

HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT!
"When you got big dreams, dont listen to what nobody says, and dont let no-one to turn you away. When you got big dreams, keep your eyes on the prize, dont fall to the waste side." - Bow Wow-

Offline Manos_1

• Citizen
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2011, 22:14:18 pm »
Recommended!! A good officer, Know all codes, Folloow all rules and orders. Good Job in SFPD Organised patrol.

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2011, 15:36:11 pm »
Patrol report: Patrolled with Ravi_Cuneo
Patrol Date: 9/1/2011 ( noon patrol )

Suspects killed: 5
Suspects jailed: 1
suspects suicided: 2
Traffic stops: 1

Patrol INFO:

Today wasn't so busy, except a shootout in temple Vs ballas. me and Ravi were patroling, when we heard a backup call to mullholland hill, - suspicious gang activity, possible kidnap situation. we responded imedatlly and got there in 2 minutes. we saw the Ballas, but they were not doing anything dangroues yet, so me and Ravi followed them, until temple, where they stopped. We saw they have an FBI agent with them ( i dont know if kidnapped or from free will ), so we got out of the car to check what's going on. ( Me, Ravi, Ben samiir, and some more SWAT members. )  we talked to them, and they refused to comply with the SWAT orders, so 2 of them got /sued for that. After that, all the others pulled out a gun and started shooting at us. That a mistake due to that there was about 5 Swat people there+ me and Ravi and one more ARPD officer, they were taken down preety quick, but the unknown ARPD died in the action.
Besides that, we were in some pursuits, one suspect was driving a bike on mountins, he tried to trick us with driving with his bike on bridges that were over water. He failed and fell into water, so he had to /gu. After that, we took him to DPD and jailed him. Besides that, 2 suspects jailed after we got chased them in a pursuit. one case the guy was just waiting in the car while it was burning, and the other fell in water and just waited until he die, we couldnt stop him. After that, me and Ravi kept patrolling and we made 1 traffic stop at willowfield. A girl was driving on the train rails so we pulled her over and let her go with a warning. patrol ended not such Busy for a usual day.

I will may have time for a quick patrol at evening, but i dont realy know so, we'll see :)

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2011, 20:13:39 pm »
Patrol report: Patroled with Ravi_cuneo and then Team_JayL joined us also
Patrol Date: 10/1/2011

Suspects down: 5
suspects jailed: 2
traffic stops: 5

Patrol INFO:

The day has started when i loged on and teamed up with Ravi_Cuneo to patrol around LS. We patroled for about 1 hour- 1 and a half hours. When we patroled, we had 1 big shootout in GS9, and we killed all the suspects ( they were all armed and shooting at us ). After that, we got a call about 2 suspects hiding on a roof at mullholland, a C30, suspects heavly armed. We imedatlly responded and noticed the suspects. After help from other units, we got control on the situation. 1 suspect have died, and the other surrenderd. After that we heard Lt.Swig is making an orgenized patrol at DPD, so we went there to join it.
the Lt. teamed up me with Ravi, since we already knew each other, and told us that we incharge of flint.
So we started patrol around flint, nothing special was going on, only a train with no driver on rails and argument between citizen and other ARPD offcer. After that, Team_JayL joined to us ( we were DPD1 ), and we continuted patrol around Flint country. Again, nothing special went on except a false information about a drug deal at queens from a citizen, and some mexicans blocking the road. We did around 5 traffic stops, with routin checks. Day was'nt so Busy, and i enjoyed much in the patrol with the DPD team.

| More patrol reports tomorow |

Offline Swig

• Citizen
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2011, 22:08:36 pm »
Excellent work today, good job :)
EX-DPD Captain
Holder of two Meritorious Service Medals
Holder of one community policing medal
Holder of one Police Star

Offline Ravi

• Ex. [SA:MP] Senior Officer
  • Citizen
  • Ex. [SA:MP] SWAT Operative
  • Badge-ID: #LS1234
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2011, 05:03:46 am »
Yeah great job man :) Keep it up !

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2011, 05:54:12 am »
Thank you Lt.Swig and ravi.
ravi, hope we will patrol together again today :)

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2011, 21:48:23 pm »
didnt have time to post patrol report yesterday, so here it is now:

Patrol report: patroled alone around LS, for around 30 minutes.
Patrol Date: 11/1/2011
Suspects killed: 6
suspects jailed: 1
traffic stops: 0

Patrol INFO:

today was one of the busiest days i ever had ( for 30mins ).
it started with a pursuit after a suspect who always swapped cars after i blowed them up and i couldnt catch him beacuse i was alone and backup did'nt show up. After i evuntally caught him, we had a call about a shootout at East LS, and i responded. There were about 5-6 mexicans there + 1 gvardia. So we were about 3 officers vs all those. But then backup came and we managed to kill them all. After that ( about 10min after ) we heard another call about fight between ballas and mexicans in East LS, and we responded. now it was about 12 suspect. Today was hard.

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2011, 15:36:47 pm »
Patrol report: patroled alone
Patrol date: 12/1/2011 ( afternoon ) patrol was about 20 minutes- 30 minutes.

Suspects killed: 3
suspects jailed: 0
traffic stops: 0
suspects arested: 1

Patrol INFO:

today wasnt very special. i had a shootout with the same guy twice and he died in both times.
Patrol wasnt very long and nothing much went on. in the shootouts the suspect was heavly armed with SMG's, combats, and so on.. but he died in both of the times. and there was also one pursuit after 2 suspect which evuntally me, officer calian, and another ARPD officer got them. i did not put them in jail but the other ARPD officer did. Today wasnt so busy but still was good work.

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2011, 15:49:03 pm »
NOT Recommended
Lern English before apply please !!  :cop:
I'm still laughing that YOU said that to me.. Anyways: Patrol Report :

Patrol report: patroled with [Rstar]carbon for about 10 minutes but then he got killed by an unfortant tank accident and then he went off duty. Then patroled alone for about 30 minutes.
Patrol Date: 13/1/2011 ( noon patrol )
Patroled around LS, mostly market- ocean docks area.
Vehicle used: LSPD cruiser.
Suspects killed: 1
Suspects jailed: 2
Traffic stops: 0

Patrol INFO:

So, how would we start this day? a good suggestion i once got was from the beggining, so, Lets start.
At first i teamed up with [Rstar]Carbon and we patroled around Idlewood for around 10 minutes and caught 1 suspect, then he died in an unfrotant Tank accident, and he said he is going off, so i patroled alone. I went back to LSPD when 3 ballas thought that they can punch me and i wont do anything. They were wrong. *evil laugh* i /sued them for hitting a police officer, and steped back to get my spray can. They took out their guns and started shooting toward me, so i took out my gun and killed 1 one of them, when the other started to escape on foot. i chased him with other 2Units, and in about 1 minute we caught him after he surrenderd. The thrid balla escaped with a car and other units went after him.
Today wasnt very busy and yet caught all those who tried to escape.

| maybe i will be able to do a patrol today evening, if i will, i will post the patrol report here |

Offline Tony Knight

• EX [SA:MP]SWAT Team Leader
  • Citizen
  • SAPD Academy Examiner
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2011, 19:32:53 pm »
Reccomended
Great on communication good cop.
EX
    LSPD Lieutenant : Tony C. Knight[/b]
    LSPD SWAT Team Leader
    SAPD Academy Examiner
    LSPD SRU

Awards:
Police Life Saving Medal x1
Meritorious Service Medal x2
Community Policing Medal x2

[/center]

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2011, 19:57:09 pm »
Reccomended
Great on communication good cop.
Thank you Funzy.
| Today couldnt play much on night so i didnt realy did a patrol, so no patrol report :( |

Offline Tony Knight

• EX [SA:MP]SWAT Team Leader
  • Citizen
  • SAPD Academy Examiner
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2011, 20:03:44 pm »
Thats okay :P
EX
    LSPD Lieutenant : Tony C. Knight[/b]
    LSPD SWAT Team Leader
    SAPD Academy Examiner
    LSPD SRU

Awards:
Police Life Saving Medal x1
Meritorious Service Medal x2
Community Policing Medal x2

[/center]

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2011, 19:44:51 pm »
Patrol report: Patroled with Tom_Adams and matthias and Alone
Patrol date: 14/1/2011 ( from all the parts of the day, i had breaks. )
Patrol Length (in total): about 1 hour, 1 and a half.

vehicle used: LSPD cruiser.
suspects killed: 6
suspects jailed: 3
traffic stops: 3

Patrol INFO:

Today was preety busy. At the start of the day i patroled alone around LS, responded some calls. I made one traffic stop and jailed 1 suspect, also there was a shootout between me and 2 suspects, evuntally they died. After that, i took a break of about 1/ 1 and a half hours. Then i got back In-Game and continued patrol alone. i was in another shootout in Market/temple ( not realy sure ), and in that shootout 1 more suspect have died. That shootout came for me as a surprise, as i was about to go 10-7 after i was in a pursuit that ended in LV, when all of the sudden i saw a suspect on LS-LV highway, and he tried to get on an off-highway road, and i managed to block him. I told him to put his hands up, and he tried to fool me around and tried to make me believe he is unarmed. ( it was quite stupid as i saw him scrolling down his weapons.. lol ) i did'nt belive him ofcours ( at that point he was'nt shooting/aiming at me ) and told him to put his hands up and surrenderd. i gave him another warning and he started running around so i fired a warning shot ( at air ) and then he started shooting at me with a combat shotgun, so i shot back at him and as the usuall, he died.  :app: for me. After that, i teamed up with Tom_Adams for about another 30min patrol. We were in 2 pursuits i think, and then there was a call in commerce about a fire, so we rushed there but then he had to go off, so i just stayed there and blocked the road from civilans to enter. there was one tresspasser so i had to /su him after about 5 warnings that he ingonred. I started to spray him with my spray can and he took out a 9mm and started shooting me. Ofcours, i had to fire back so i did and he was down. after that i kept on patroling alone around Idlewood, and there was another suspect headed to LSAP, but before i managed to catch him, he took a plane and got away, and that's when i teamed up with Matthias. We patroled around Idlewood a bit and searched a guy who was carrying weapons, we RPed and then let him go as he had Gun License. after that a drunk girl came to us, so we started to take care of her, but then i saw there was a multi suspects at GS9, and only one officer there ( i think it was Tim_Freehold ) so i rushed to help him and told Matthias to help the drunk girl. We took care of the suspects except 2 that managed to escape, but we caught them after a Pursuit. that is the end of my LONG patrol report INFO ;) was a busy day.
[/font]

| MORE PATROL REPORTS TOMOROW |

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2011, 15:10:31 pm »
Patrol Report: Patroled with officer Tim_Freehold, ARPD officer Tom_Adams, and alone.
Patrol Date: 15/1/2011 ( morning until noon )

Patrol Lengh: In Total ( i took breaks ) 2- 2.5 hours.
Patrol areas: LS mostly, a bit LVPD and a bit country's.

Vehicle used: LSPD cruiser.
Suspects killed: 8-10 ( not realy sure since it was such a busy day )
suspects jailed: 4
traffic stops: 1

Patrol INFO:

The day started when i patroled alone, nothing much was going on, i did 1 traffic stop. That patrol was about 20 minutes. After that, i teamed up with Tim_Freehold and we started to Patrol around LS. We had a very busy patrol, we were in atleast 3 shootouts, we killed over 6 suspects, we were in some pursuits and caught our suspects, and jailed them after they surrendered. One of the shootouts was when a guy kidnaped a girl and then he drove with her in LS, only me and Tim_Freehold were in a pursuit after him, and when i shot his tier, he had to stop since he couldnt go on. So he stopped, took a shotgun and started shooting us. We killed him after he shot both of us, but the hostage ( it was 10-14 ) was safe and we both stayed alive. After we finished our 90 minutes patrol, Tim had to go, so i went and teamed up with Tom_Adams. We were in some pursuits, we caught 2 suspects i think, and jailed both of them. we werent in any shootout. ( this patrol was less busy than the one with Tim ). After that Tom had to go, and so do i. So i took a little break and then came back to patrol a bit alone. I was 10-7, but i heard a 207 situation with a kidnapped officer at bayside, so i rushed over there. when i got there i saw 3 suspects, and some ARPD officer behind a barricade. The suspects demended 100,000$ or they will kill the officer. We had to lie to them and say the money on its way. They said we got 3 minutes or they kill him, and 3 minutes have passed, and the FBI did'nt show up, so they killed the officer, and we stormed on them. All the suspects have died, but the 207 was a big fail since the hostage died and 2 officers died in the storm.
After then i returned to LS and had to go off.

| More Patrol Reports maybe later on today+ Tomorow |

Offline Tim_Freehold

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #LS2727
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2011, 17:37:11 pm »
I recommend This applicant. I patrolled with him today, He knows the codes
Good use of the radio and good at RP.

Signed, Officer Tim Freehold

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal