| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 15:29 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 375
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application | Andy_Lassner  (Read 7410 times)

Offline Andy_Lassner

• Citizen
  • I was born protecting, I will die serving.
  • Badge-ID: #LS5855
Re: SAPD Application | Andy_Lassner
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2012, 22:45:24 pm »
  • -- Questions --In a traffic stop if suspects leave their cars, can we suspect them for lack of cooperation?

Depends. If you for him to get out for a frisk, then do the frisk and don't suspect. If the suspect gets out from himself and after you asks him to reenter his car he does not comply, most likely expect to be shot at and suspect him for failing to comply.

Right, but if the suspect says that he can ''exit my car anytime I want'' what should I do then?

Can you elaborate a bit more the situation ? I don't really get it with the fact you present.. is the suspect surrendered or so ?

Ok, I turn on my lights and warn the suspect to pullover by using /m1. As he pulls his car to the side of the road, he leaves his vehicle. I tell him to get back in his car and he replies that he can exit his car anytime he wants and refuses to get back in and cooperate. In this kind of situation, how should I proceed?
Signed,
Cadet Andy Lassner

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2012, 22:59:05 pm »
You may suspect him for failing to comply. Also use non lethal force to for him to surrender.

Offline Andy_Lassner

• Citizen
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2012, 20:11:20 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: 10thMay of 2012

Length: Two hours

Suspects Arrested: 0 suspects were arrested.
Suspects Killed: 3 suspects were killed

Investigations Performed: No Investigations were performed by me today

Patrol Partner(s): None

Tickets Issued: 3 tickets were issued
Civilians Stopped: 3 civilians were stopped

Description of your shift: Todays day began in the morning, starting as always with a patrol around Los Santos, when I saw a suspect roaming around the LSAP, I started the chase and he was kind of a new player so it was easy to kill him, when he started shooting at me. After that when I was getting back to HQ to get a new car, I saw a suspect waving a gun in the middle of street. I suspected him and he started to shoot me. I immeadiatly shot back killing him.

Later, I saw a suspect running in a NRG-500, my and another officer chased him all the way through Los Santos. He ended up escaping while passing  a set of stairs that our cars could not pass. After that something strange happened. When I got back to station I saw lots of standing suspects on City hall shooting. I was able to shoot one of them. After that I got a call for a 207 envolving an officer.

We teamed up in Las Venturas, and after we equiped we proceeded C3 to the AA to get the suspects. There were like 9 running away in an airplane. we shot it down, killing some of the suspects, and then we chased another one through the desert, killing him to not far from that location.
We got back to the LSPD and I ended my shift for the day.

Conclusion: This was a great day and we were able to save the kidnapped fellow officer.

• -- Notes --N/A
  • -- Questions --N/A
  • -- Plans for improvements --N/A

Signed: Andy_Lassner

Signed,
Cadet Andy Lassner

Offline Alex Marino

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #LS4491
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2012, 22:09:56 pm »
A Duty to Serve, An Honor to Protect

Los Santos Police Department
Organized Patrol

Operation Leader(s):
Senior Officer Don Cipone
Officer Alex Marino

LSPD Members:
None

Other Members:
ARPD Andy Lassner
ARPD Aimzz
ARPD Wizzy
ARPD Pippo
ARPD Spo
ARPD Stepan

Date:
09/05/2012

Operation time (/time):
19:40 - 20:15 CET

Summary of operation:

Specific incidents:
1.) While we were patrolling an Officer called backup on Suspect we responded while we were heading to the scene he reported C4 on radio,We returned to patrol then saw a suspect when he saw us he stopped and suddenly died i think it was heart attack or Suicide.

2.) We were Patrolling in idlewood then we saw car that was suspicious we pulled them over,They seemed Heavily armed so i requested one Unit to Respond then Wizzy responded,We checked the license everything was clear.

3.) While we were patrolling with saw a black Huntley passed over us with fast speed we started pursuiting it then we checked in the MDC and he was wanted i Reported on Radio and Requested backup on them there was two guys in the Huntley heavily armed then they stopped near Glen park and Opened fire we took cover and opened fire until our all units arrived and we rushed them while Shots was fired a Civilian came with Jeep then got out of the car and opened fire we took one Criminal down and the other two surrendered we took them to jail Don was hurt a bit not badly we went to hospital and everything was good.

Conclusion of operation:
We patrolled in Los Santos Every Unit had Callsign and assigned Location,it was a bit quiet day but We Responded for backup calls and was Effective patrol so the streets were Safe and clean,Everyone did a Great Job.

Dash-Cam / L.S.P.D. Snapshots (Screenshots/Photographs):

Notes/other:

1.) If there is any Mistakes Contact me.
2.) My Assignment is now Completed.
3.) Special thanks to Don for helping.

Signed,

SAPD Officer Alex Marino
[SA:MP]Ex- LSPD Sergeant
[SA:MP]Ex- SWAT Cadet

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
  • Patience, the key of succes!
    • Skype - mircea.niko
  • Badge-ID: #SA6969
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2012, 20:22:49 pm »

Drug Enforcement Administration --- Organised Patrol

The Drug Enforcement Administration and Los Santos Police Department, in association with both San Andreas Police Department and Argonath Police Department organised a patrol today. The attendants did well today. I hope I will see them in field soon. A real pleasure to work with them.

Leaders:

Mircea Niko

Attendants

Protax
   Andy_Lasegner
   skytez
   Processor
   Jenifer_Smith
   Danny_Williams
   Gazbo

We wish you good luck with your application! Hope to see you in field soon!
Dreams save us, dreams lift us up and transform us. And on my soul, I swear, until my dream of a world where dignity, honor and justice becomes the reality we all share, I'll never stop fighting. Ever.

..-To Serve...
                 ...And Protect!-

Offline Andy_Lassner

• Citizen
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2012, 00:01:33 am »
Patrol Report

Date: 11thMay of 2012

Length: Four Hours

Suspects Arrested: 2 suspects were arrested.
Suspects Killed: 4 suspects were killed

Patrol Partner(s): Processor., Skytez.

Tickets Issued: 2 tickets were issued
Civilians Stopped: 2 civilians were stopped

Description of your shift: This shift started with some patrol around the Los Santos Metropolitan Area, I did some checking around around my beat, an through the main weed spots around LS. I saw a speeding Buffalo. I stopped the citizen and he complied. When I was performing the traffic stop, there was another individual ramming. At first I thought it was because of the lag. But then, when the traffic stopee, fled from the scene on the other guys car, I suspected both and chased them arounf but they were able to escape.

I patrolled a little more and I got a call for an organised patrol. When I thought it would help me on this application. So I reported there and started patrol first with officer Skytex. We patrolled the Center LS area, including Pershing Square, Market and I little of the West Side. We did some traffic stops. At first, the day was a little stopped, when we saw a standing suspect in the middle of the road. We proceeded to transport him and we arrested in the DPD. We proceed patrol around LS and we did some air patrol. We got a call for 2 suspects in a top of a building. They had a plane, that we were able to put down killing both of the suspects.

We regrouped at the LSPD station and we switched partners. My next partner was Processor. and we were the bike unit. We patroled the area and got a call for a standing suspect with a M4. Although he was not shooting, and claiming it was just for self-defense, but anyways we told her to holster the weapon. I reported her on radio, but she ran away in a Huntley. We chased her for a long time. I had a Uzi sub-machinegun and shot her vehicle's tires and she surrendered. She was transported to SFPD by another officer.

We got back to Los Santos, but when we did that we saw a suspect in the middle of the road. We was wanted for murder, He surrendered when he realised he had no chance with both of us. We transported him to the DPD and we arrested him. We continued patrol with our new bike and we were even able to perform one other traffic stop.

This last arrest ended my shift that was mostly occupied with the organised patrol, directed by DEA Agent Mircea Niko.

Conclusion: I had lots of fun with Mircea's organised patrol.

• -- Notes --N/A
  • -- Questions --Why is the MDC vehicle check "currently disabled"?

Signed,
Cadet Andy Lassner

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2012, 09:31:49 am »

I don't relly know what you do mean with that question but the MDC is still available from the police cruisers, just checked.

Offline Andy_Lassner

• Citizen
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2012, 20:54:54 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: 11thMay of 2012

Length: Three hours.

Suspects Arrested: 3 suspects were arrested.
Suspects Killed: 6 suspects were killed

Patrol Partner(s): Max_Monroe

Civilians Stopped: 3 civilians were stopped

Description of your shift: Todays shift was great and I was able to arrest and kill many suspects while on duty. This shift started with some patrol around Los Santos. When I met my partner near the LSFD HQ. We performed some routine traffic stops and as the day went by we got some C30's and one 207. There were like 10 suspects and over 20 officers. I shot about three and we were able to arrest the others.

After that, we patrolled the weed spots around LS. I also participated in an organised patrol. During this we had some C30's and I was able to shoot some suspects and arrest some others.

Conclusion: It was a great day with lots of action.

• -- Notes --N/A
  • -- Questions --Do SAPD officers get a SMG issued when entering the duty menu?

Signed,
Cadet Andy Lassner

Offline Andy_Lassner

• Citizen
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2012, 13:06:11 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: 12thMay of 2012

Length: About two hours

Patrol Partner(s): Max_Monroe

Tickets Issued: 1 ticket was issued
Civilians Stopped: 1 civilian was stopped

Description of your shift: This shift started with some patrol around Los Santos and I met my partner while on patrol around Rodeo. We patrolled most the areas of Los Santos and we performed a traffic stop around the All Saints Hospital area. After this we had a call for a 207 and we proceeded immediately. When we arrived we were saw about 8 standing suspects and I was able to kill 2 of them. Other two were arrested and some others we running away. We chased them on foot since near Dillimore to Market and I killed him when he started shooting at us with a combat shotgun. After this we followed the units with the arrested suspects. All of them were jailed for 180 seconds. This was a great situation and the law enforcement solved it in no time.

Conclusion: This day was mostly occupied with the kidnapping situation but we solved it and everything turned out OK.

• -- Notes --N/A
  • -- Questions --N/A

Signed,
Cadet Andy Lassner

Offline Andy_Lassner

• Citizen
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2012, 13:14:36 pm »

I don't relly know what you do mean with that question but the MDC is still available from the police cruisers, just checked.

What I'm saying is that when I use the MDC and use the "vehicle check" option and the one of two options (Check vehicle against id, and check id against vehicle ) I got a message that says "this function is not currently enable" Is this right?
What should I do to make this work then?
Signed,
Cadet Andy Lassner

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2012, 16:50:53 pm »

What I'm saying is that when I use the MDC and use the "vehicle check" option and the one of two options (Check vehicle against id, and check id against vehicle ) I got a message that says "this function is not currently enable" Is this right?
What should I do to make this work then?

I'm on the server since the end of 2010 and this feature has never worked. So just forget it.

Offline Andy_Lassner

• Citizen
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2012, 10:55:51 am »
Patrol Report

Date: 12thMay of 2012

Suspects Killed: 2 suspects were killed

Investigations Performed: I performed on investigation

Description of your shift: This shift started with some patrol around Los Santos. When it started I got a call for some barricaded suspects in a house near Verona Beach. When I got there and we coordinated, we started the operation. But, just when it was about to start a civilian shot me 3 times with a shotgun killing me. Later , that suspect was arrested by my fellow officers. After this my shift continued. I was able to cuff and arrest about three standing suspects and kill a few others felons. It was a great shift anyway but I could have avoided the damage inflicted to me during the break-in at the mansion.

Conclusion: It was a very producing shift and many suspects were arrested by me.

• -- Notes --N/A
  • -- Questions --Do SAPD officers get a MP5 issued when entering police duty?

Signed,
Cadet Andy Lassner

Offline Alex Marino

• Citizen
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2012, 11:08:03 am »
  • -- Questions --Do SAPD officers get a MP5 issued when entering police duty?
Yes SAPD officer gets 180 bullets of MP5.

Offline Andy_Lassner

• Citizen
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2012, 18:38:35 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: 15thMay of 2012

Suspects Arrested: 1 suspect was arrested.

Investigations Performed: None investigations were performed by me.

Description of your shift: Today's shift started with some patrol around the Los Santos area. When I logged in there was a fire at the Argobank parking lot. There, I helped the SAFD by blocking the roads for the citizens safety. The fire stopped soon and a resumed patrol.

After this there was an event that consisted in killing one of the admins with a dildo. The winner would win 35.250dollars. The admin was with a Rhino near the Market road. I didnt have a dildo so I helped my team-mates. But then he /q'ed.

After this I saw a suspect running away from some SAPD officers. He got pursued by us for a long time and I ended up killing him. Then I I saw another suspect on the road, when he shot me I killed him with my desert eagle. Then I saw a hailed suspect on the road, I cuffed him and jailed him in the LSPD HQ.

After this I killed another suspect that was shotting some other officers

Conclusion: It was a very producing shift and many suspects were arrested by me.

• -- Notes --N/A
  • -- Questions --N/A

Signed,
Cadet Andy Lassner

Offline Andy_Lassner

• Citizen
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2012, 18:51:23 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: 14thMay of 2012

Length: Halph an Hour

Investigations Performed: I performed on investigation

Civilians Stopped: 2 civilians were stopped

Description of your shift: My shifts always start with some patrol. So thats what I did! I also did some patrol around the most used weed spots. I saw some suspects and some SAPD agents involved in a shootout. I shot some suspects although I just assisted some of them. After this I just had time to patrol a little more and had time to do some traffic stops all around Los Santos.

I performed two traffic stops and both of the subjects cooperated very good.

Conclusion: This was a very short shift but I still helped the community

• -- Notes --N/A
  • -- Questions --In average, how long does an application take to be accepted?
                      Can I use the LSPD dispacth? How?

Signed,
Cadet Andy Lassner

Offline Alex Marino

• Citizen
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2012, 20:13:59 pm »
  • -- Questions --In average, how long does an application take to be accepted?
                      Can I use the LSPD dispacth? How?
It takes about 1-2months ever cadet wave
Last cadet wave was on 1st april so just be patience and keep up the good work officer
Yes get into LSPD then go right no need to go up first floor search for the room you will see LSPD dispatch just go next to it and talk using /r

Offline Andy_Lassner

• Citizen
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2012, 20:29:11 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: 16thMay of 2012

Suspects Arrested: 1 suspect was arrested.

Investigations Performed: None investigations were performed by me.

Civilians Stopped: 7 civilians were stopped

Description of your shift: Today my shift started with a traffic checkpoint on the Flint County-LS Bridge. We traffic stopped lots of cars and when one of them passed the checkpoint without complying we suspected him and shot him. Then I did some patrol around Los Santos and Red County. When I was passing by Glenn Park I saw a suspect shooting another one in the bridge. I suspected him and when I was going to arrest him he fled and I chased him in my helicopter. I chased him for a while and then I lost him because he was in an Infernus and in a highway.

• -- Notes --N/A
  • -- Questions --How do I know a license plate of a vehicle like 11 or 24?

Signed,
Cadet Andy Lassner

Offline Andy_Lassner

• Citizen
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2012, 23:08:43 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: 16thMay of 2012

Length: About halph an hour.

Suspects Killed: 15 suspects were killed (or assisted)

Investigations Performed: I didn't perform any investigations

Tickets Issued: 0 tickets were issued
Civilians Stopped: 0 civilians were stopped

Description of your shift: This shift started with some patrol around Los Santos.I later got a call of some barricaded suspects (lots and lots of them) I arrived at Mulholand and saw lots of officers, including the FBI. We got equiped and we were told that we were breaching the house. We did and we saw about 15 suspects shooting us. We shot back killing almost every single one of them for our own health. The whole incident was over in almost no time and we called it C4. After this some suspects were transported to jail and did their time.

Conclusion: Although this shift was all about the barricaded suspects I was able to do a decent job.

• -- Notes --N/A
  • -- Questions --N/A

Signed,
Cadet Andy Lassner

Offline Andy_Lassner

• Citizen
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2012, 18:33:41 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: 17thMay of 2012

Suspects Arrested: 0 suspects were arrested.

Investigations Performed: I performed 0 investigations

Description of your shift: This shift started with some patrol around Los Santos that didn't last long because I immediatly got confronted with a riot just outside the LSPD. There, me and other officers started to form a line to don't allow anybody in. It was pretty difficult to do it because lots of suspects started to run us over with their cars and sometimes killing us. At some point some suspects started shooting police officers and we shot them back because there were some civilian lives in danger too. The whole thing went smoothly and most of the times someone tried to shoot or attack us they got suspected and sometimes killed. There was a time when a civilian tried to fist fight us and we took him down with our batons. After this we got an injured civilian and we helped him up buy doing the CPR.

After this I reported C14 C4 and continued patrol when I had a call for assistance of the Fire Department due to a fire near the FBI. I responded there and blocked the roads. The fire was over soon and I went to the DPD to get some ammo. I did then some standard patrol around Red County and Los Santos and when I saw a standing suspect in the middle of the road. Just when I was about to arrest him he fled in a high HP car. I chased him for a while but the whole thing was over when he dropped himself to the water and swam away from me.

After doing some extra patrol, I got the idea of doing a speed trap near Ganton. I stood there for 10 mins and did a couple of traffic stops. The first one was to a speeding fireman. He was at a very high speed in a Fire Service Truck. I issued him a 200dollar ticket and let him go. The next one was at a Feltzer. The subject paid also a fine and proceeded his trip.

Later that day, I reported 10-7 and went offline.

• -- Notes --N/A
  • -- Questions --N/A
  • -- Possible plans for the improvement of the police force --It would help a lot if police officers could set up roadblocks just like ARA members can. It would be easier because:It would help us blocking streets in a fire, help us in chases, help us in traffic stop operations and much more.

Signed,
Cadet Andy Lassner

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2012, 20:11:31 pm »
God damn ... when will you stop to write such amazing patrol reports ? Keep it up, you're most likely doing it for the next wave who knows!

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal