| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 22:22 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 388
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application l Arthur_K  (Read 3757 times)

Offline Arthur_K

• [SA:MP] MI Protector
  • Citizen
  • "To protect, and serve"
SAPD Application l Arthur_K
« on: May 19, 2012, 08:28:08 am »
    Arthur_K

Personal Information:

Ingame Nickname:
    [MI]Arthur_K (CHANGED IT)

Forumname:
    Arthur_K

Previous names:
    Arthur_K

Age (ingame and in real-life):
    IG: 24 , IRL: 13

What is your timezone?:
    Pacific

General Information:

What is your registration date on Argonath RPG? (/whenmade)?:
    /whenmade: 22nd Of April, 2012

What is your ingame phonenumber?:

Do you have a license and passport?:
    License Yes, Passport Yes.

Do you frequently get warned ingame? (by admins or higher ranked cops):
    No.

Have you been (cop)banned before? If yes, please explain the bans (including copbans):
    No.

How long do you play a day?:
    Hmm... About 6 hours a day

Do you have any difficulties with the English language?:
    No, My only language.

SAPD Information:

Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?:
    Yes, I read all Police Procedures and understand them.

Do you agree with the Application Rules?:
    Yes, I read & agree to the application rules.

Have you ever been in the SAPD before? If you have, why did you leave?:
    No.

Have you ever applied to the SAPD before and got denied? If yes, please provide the link of your old application:
    http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=25790.msg241621#msg241621

Please write down in atleast 150 words..
    • ..what would make you a good officer?
    • ..what experience do you have on law enforcement groups?
    • ..why do you want to join the SAPD?
    Well.. I wanna join SAPD to serve, and protect. I wanna keep those nasty old suspects off the street jail the drug dealers those who murder. Everytime I see a suspect, I dont rest till I kill them or arrest. I protect everywhere in the city. I patrol at many places Bone county Mulholland Intersection. The experience on LE I have is, As of right now I'm a free-cop, learning everything I could. The experience I mostly have is well watching others play being there patrol partner. What would really make me  a good cop is mostly roleplaying the right way. I dont abuse my  weapons/commands or what ever I got. I would take my calls  really seriously. I would never let the suspect escape. If i see someone doing a traffic violation I would go right after him. I wouldn't just turn and walk off I would take everything seriously and always would. So basically taking all your work seriously and dont be a fool during your on-duty time.

I certify that all information is true and correct.
    Arthur_K
    "Born to, protect and serve"
    [SA:MP]Academy Cadet
    [SA:MP]Mulholland Operation Protector Unit
    "You never achieve anything by doing crimes."

Offline [WS]Mike

• [SA:MP] Retired Chief
    • Citizen
    • Mike Sangelo
    • Badge-ID: #100
    Re: SAPD Application l Arthur_K
    « Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 08:37:40 am »
    Applicant has the ability to learn from experiences and partners he is with in-game. Arthur_K always has a positive attitude responds to almost every call that is out on the Police Radio.

Recommended

Sincerely,
    Mike
    Mike Sangelo
    San Andreas Police Department
    Retired Chief of Police

2012 - 2015

Offline Arthur_K

• Citizen
    « Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 08:57:59 am »
    Patrol Report

Date: 5/18/12

Length: 7 Hours

Patrol Partner(s): Mike_Sangelo

Suspects Arrested: 3
    Suspects Killed: 2

Investigations Performed: None

Tickets Issued: 2
    Civilians Stopped: 4

Description of your shift: Well today's shift I started with responding to a pursuit call. It was a basic pursuit It only lasted for about 3 minutes. We took down the suspect really fast but well he was armed of course so we had to take him down and we did a good job at it. So after that pursuit I went to patrol at Mulholland Intersection patroling there. I pulled over alot of ramp violators. It was a good patrol there but some of them ran from us but we dont pursuit them. Well there was a 211 call (Robbery) at Palameno Creek. I went to that location but then the suspect was at Idlewood with another officer turns out he was in custody but It was still a fun drive to there. So at a moment I saw a Officer in /h saying how to harvest weed so I /area him he was at glen park the weed location and turns out he was harvesting weed on duty so he got cop-banned for 5 hours for that.  Well right before when my shift was gonna be over we got a 911 call about a domestic disturbance. So when we got on scene there was 2 occupants. They fought eachother so we cops had to use our force to take them down. We didn't kill them just low healthed them. There were flaming at eachother and us. So the suspect I had went in for  "Domestic Battery, Disorderly Conduct". The other suspect the other officer had went in for "Domestic Battery, Disorderly Conduct, Grand Theft Auto, Resisting Arrest". It was a nice calm shift for the day. Had alot of fun.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: Fun day was a good patrol shift.

• -- Notes -- Get more patrol partners.
    • -- Questions -- Can somebody suspect someone for speeding? As in getting there speed /speed , and then suspecting
    • -- Plans for improvements -- None, Atm

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
    « Reply #3 on: May 19, 2012, 09:27:35 am »

Welcome Applicant!

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
    We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
    Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Signed,

Daniel Bradford
    SAPD Academy Management

Offline Arthur_K

• Citizen
    « Reply #4 on: May 19, 2012, 19:34:55 pm »
    Patrol Report

Date: 5/19/12

Length: 2 Hours

Patrol Partner(s): Grant_Kolta

Suspects Arrested: 1
    Suspects Killed: 5

Investigations Performed: 0

Tickets Issued: 2
    Civilians Stopped: 1

Description of your shift: So todays shift I started off patroling at bone county. My partners called in back-up for a pursuit. It was a long pursuit lasted for about 7 minutes. We ended up taking down the suspect. After the pursuit we got a c30 backup call on more then 4+ suspects. Shots were fired. When i got on the scene 2 officers were down. It ended up good as the suspects were arrested.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: Good day, alot of nice situations. The reason its only 2 hours shift is because I went to my friends birthday

• -- Notes --
    • -- Questions --
    • -- Plans for improvements --

Offline Carlo.

• Citizen
    • [MA]Carlo
    « Reply #5 on: May 20, 2012, 03:44:33 am »
    Seen you doing alot in-game, and we've patrolled together too.

Keep up the good work officer!

The one and only

[MA]Carlo

Offline Arthur_K

• Citizen
    « Reply #6 on: May 20, 2012, 06:37:38 am »
    Seen you doing alot in-game, and we've patrolled together too.

Keep up the good work officer!

Thank you. I appreitate it.

Offline Arthur_K

• Citizen
    « Reply #7 on: May 21, 2012, 08:05:42 am »
    Patrol Report

Date: 5/20/12

Length: 6 Hours

Patrol Partner(s): None

Suspects Arrested: 1
    Suspects Killed: 3

Tickets Issued: 0
    Civilians Stopped: 3

Description of your shift: Well todays shift was a basic shift. I started off patroling at Mulholland Intersection. I'm part of the operation. It was a normal day patroling there we stopped alot of vehicles for driving on the wrong side of the road. Most of them payed the tickets, half of them evaded which came into a C3 highspeed chase. 1 of the suspects we chased was armed , and we had shots fired. So I finished up my Shift on Mulholland Intersection.  We got a C30 Back-up call for a Bericated suspect at Idlewood Pizza Stack. There was bunch of officers on scene and we took down the suspect. So I see this medic driving on the wrong side of the road and speeding. I decide to pull him over. The suspect was failing to pull over so we had to suspect for "Not Pulling Over/Complying". Now we chased him on the highway of Flint Intersection. I lost in the pursuit because my car crashed into the water because of this one cop who rammed me but the suspect was arrested by another officer who was in the high-speed chase. So after crashing into the water I decided to be air-unit for a while. I supported 2 pursuits when I was air unit. Like always we end up arresting or killing the suspect. After my air-unit shift there wasn't any real situations happening so I decided to go off-duty for a while. I became a taxi trying to earn money. Im currently broke atm with $000000000. Its a real pain. So I went back on patrol.  I responded to a traffic stop C1. That's the only thing I did since I went back on-duty. After that traffic stop I went offline.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: In-total I had 3 shifts. Different places I was patroling in all. Nice day, wasn't very wild day. Had a nice one.

• -- Notes -- Really have to get a patrol partner..
    • -- Questions -- None.
    • -- Plans for improvements -- None atm.

Offline Arthur_K

• Citizen
    « Reply #8 on: May 22, 2012, 23:15:09 pm »
    Patrol Report

Date: 5/21/12

Length: 9 Hours

Patrol Partner(s): Mitch_Carriton , [MA]Carlo

Suspects Arrested: 2
    Suspects Killed: 4

Tickets Issued: 0

Description of your shift: Well todays shift was an awesome one! Like usual I started my shift patroling at mulholland intersection. As always there was wrong ramp users. We pull them over but as usaul some people evade. Some Mulholland Intersection Protector units dont really go after evaders. Aftering finishing up with [MI] I started patroling on Los Santos Jirisitiction. During a traffic stop we got a c30 call-out to mordor of a suspect shooting cops. (It was the other suspects friend who followed them) I had to speed up the stop. So after responding to mordor there was 1 suspect on scene. He was just standing there preety much "Idle" but he wasn't. When i approached him he made a run for his vehicle. Me and my partner shot his tires but both missed. Luckly we had a unit up ahead who blocked his way. So me and my partner got to pit him. His vehicle flipped into the water. We got some officers in to the water but he was Armed & Dangerous and we had to take serious force. He killed 1 of the officers. Me and my partner decided to go down to the water. We low-healthed him from about [ 100% - 60% ]. He made a run of it in the water trying to get to land. But Officer carlo came with a boat unit witch got me and my partner. So the suspect gave up and he was jailed in mordor for about 10-15 minutes. No Senior+ were online so we ended up jailing him at EQ.  So after that I was patroling  there was no situations going on so I decided to be dispatch. It was fun and I was eating at the same time. After doing dispatch we got a call-out to a C30 at Pizza stack idlewood. We jailed the suspect.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: Fun shift, alot of activity's.

• -- Notes -- None
    • -- Questions -- None
    • -- Plans for improvements -- None

Offline Arthur_K

• Citizen
    « Reply #9 on: May 25, 2012, 00:18:58 am »
    Patrol Report

Date: 5/23/12

Length: 4 Hours

Patrol Partner(s): [SACS]TinMan[MI]

Suspects Arrested: 5
    Suspects Killed: 2

Investigations Performed: 0

Tickets Issued: 1

Description of your shift: Well todays shift It was really active. Alot of C3/C30's respones. We did a investigation of a drug dealing situation 2 guys were arrested 1 charges were dropped. Intersting night (Sorry for posting patrol reports late everytime i get off argo its like 11:00 and I have to go to sleep).

Dash-Cam Pictures:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/684/samp012cq.png/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/826/samp014vf.png/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/716/samp015md.png/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/842/samp016fp.png/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/651/samp017ny.png/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/96/samp019xl.png/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/406/samp020gz.png/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/193/samp021ckh.png/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/811/samp022up.png/

Conclusion: Active day.. Nice ;)

• -- Notes -- DONT POST PATROL REPORTS LATE.
    • -- Questions --
    • -- Plans for improvements --

Offline adampoconnor

• Citizen
    • Badge-ID: #SA2767
    « Reply #10 on: May 25, 2012, 04:55:20 am »
    Recommended

Offline iRonald

• Maxwell Cole
    • Citizen
    « Reply #11 on: May 25, 2012, 04:55:56 am »
    Recommended! Great officer and tries his best!

Offline Arthur_K

• Citizen
    « Reply #12 on: May 25, 2012, 05:56:52 am »
    Patrol Report

Date: 5/24/12

Length: 7 Hours

Patrol Partner(s): [SACS]TinMan[MI] , [MA]Carlo , Enzo , Adam_Silencio

Suspects Arrested: 4
    Suspects Killed: 10

Investigations Performed: 1

Tickets Issued: 1
    Civilians Stopped: 4

Description of your shift: Well today was an extremely hard and fun shift! We had bunch of suspects. Alot of [Code 3's] and alot of [Code 30's]. I started off responding to a c30. We had a pursuit for about 7 minutes. So after that situation there was alot of activity in-progress. The most pursuits that happen ended up at Muholland intersection. (LS/LV Highway).  So mostly all today I was involved in many pursuits and c30's. There was alot of robbery calls coming in-and-out of Las Colinas. Me and one of my patrol partners (Alejandro) got a call of a robbery again and when we were flying in air we saw the suspect there afk but wasn't afk. Turns out the suspect was a police officer that broke in to a house. He claimed that it was his friends house. Senior Officer Tinman did an investigation with him and he got unsuspected. So the robbery calls ended up mostly like a none-robbery. Those calls weren't really much fun.  Bunch of Activity today all of calls. We got a call of a Domestic Disturbance. The guy who called claim that a guy that we stopped his description matched he was arrested for beating a women. Alot of activity happen today. It was fun. 

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: Alot of activity.

• -- Notes --
    • -- Questions --
    • -- Plans for improvements -- Get better at pitting.

Offline TinMan

• [SA:MP]Mulholland Intersection Protector
    • Citizen
    • Badge-ID: #5075
    « Reply #13 on: May 25, 2012, 08:24:02 am »
    From the Desk of Senior Officer TinMan:

Applicant Arthur_K is a one of a kind officer. Everyday he has been on teamspeak, patrolling, and chasing down suspects and helping out every possible way as he can. Yes, he may sound young on teamspeak but if you see him patrol in game he is mature and doesn't act like a little kid. I am just reminded the SAPD that age does not matter its all about the work and focus that they put in. Just put him through the academy and a few months later he will be looking as one of the best officers in game, Arthur K just be patient and you'll be pro like me. xD Good Luck.

*I, hereby, recommend Mr. Arthur K to San Andreas Police Department.

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• SA:MP Manager
    • Citizen
    « Reply #14 on: May 26, 2012, 05:09:55 am »

Application Accepted!

Hello Applicant,

I am happy to announce your application has been accepted. You have also been queued into SAPD Academy, in this academy you will learn the core values and procedures that an SAPD Officer must learn and embrace to be able to be the absolute best he possibly can. You will be observed ingame by every member of the SAPD, so it is YOUR responsibility to act professionally at ALL times!

From the moment you are accepted onwards, you should be learning the regulations and procedures to be able to carry out your cop work to the absolute best of your ability - this will give you the skills and experience to make it into the SAPD and to continue to be the best cop you possibly can be. The SAPD is not for everyone, so checking out the regulations and procedures will also give you a chance to see whether or not you're cut out for the SAPD or not.

You may start lessons on the academy on 06/04/12. The academy will exist out of 6 sessions: 2 theoretical sessions, 1 theoretical examination and 3 practical sessions. We will finish with the final examination, to check if you are ready to become an officer. On the academy you have your own topic at the Cadet Headquarters. here you can ask questions and see the sessions you have completed.

Now you need to apply for a department, within the department you have two cadet councellors who may help you to become an officer. You can apply for a department here.

Do NOT forget: you must still reply once a week on your Cadet File with a patrol report.

Signed,

SAPD Deputy Chief

Offline Arthur_K

• Citizen
    « Reply #15 on: May 26, 2012, 08:04:21 am »
    Thank you for accepting me into SAPD as a cadet.
    Question: Where do I post my weekly patrol reports and Do i use the same format as a regular patrol report?

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
    « Reply #16 on: May 26, 2012, 09:33:12 am »
    The first question can be answered by reading at the acceptance post .. alos you may keep the same format if you wish, up to you.

Offline TinMan

• [SA:MP]Mulholland Intersection Protector
    • Citizen
    • Badge-ID: #5075
    « Reply #17 on: May 26, 2012, 19:38:42 pm »
    Cadet Arthur K attended an Organized Patrol and did a very good job working with two freecops that didn't know how to use the radio.

A Duty to Serve, An Honor to Protect

Los Santos Police Department
    Title/Heading

Operation Leader(s):
    Senior Officer TinMan

LSPD Members:
    Sgt. Don.Capone
    Snr. Officer Alex Marino
    Snr. Officer Def Perry
    Officer Starky

Other Members:
    Cadet Arthur_K
    Cadet Alejandro_Hansen
    Cadet Andey Carter
    Freecop Andy Lassner
    Freecop Deann
    Freecop ErnestoRamirez
    Freecop Enzo.
    Freecop FaKtorS
    Freecop Robbs
    Freecop Danny Harper
    Freecop Boss KevO[NS]
    Freecop Dark Woozie
    Freecop Buzz Cervantes
    Freecop Juan Carvantes
    Freecop Watson Carter
    Freecop Prizemje
    Freecop [428]iWaldo
    Freecop Max Monroe

Date:
    05/26/2012

Operation time (/time):
    17:00:00 to 19:00:00 CET

Summary of operation:
    The operation kept organized and it started out very small with 6 officers paired up in 3 patrol cars. As we kept getting successful and catching suspects more and more cops wanted to join. We regrouped several times as I was making sure we were all together, and during a group up I had to restart the operation due to the overflood of officers wanting to join. I had all the SAPD driving a squad car and the freecops in the passenger seats doing the radio, shooting, and they were there for extra cushion. We had multiple situations going on in game when we first started patrolling there were multiple suspects and turned out to be none in the end. It was a successful two hour patrol.

Specific incidents:
    1.) First situation was a suspect Sg_Baker driving a two door truck evading from police at Commerce to Rodeo. 
    2.) Directly afterwards we had two suspects named Alberto and Steran fleeing in a 4-door purple rancher and they surrendered.
    3.) After a regroup there was a suspect stealing police cars with a tow truck. We took out his tow truck but he found a NRG, we finally got him pitted off the bike and cornered in by the sewers and we used lethal force.
    4.) We had a C30 situation in progress at Montgomery Intersection of unkown ammount as I wasn't on scene yet. However, there were two in a car and we managed to stop them in a short pursuit. They were shooting back at us and we had to use lethal force.
    5.) We had a suspect driving around the Las Venterus Air Port but failed to escape us by driving a buffalo. He attempted to run towards a road train but was boxed in and then Krutoi_Corleone step out and made a run for it. As he ran around the building, he surrendered to police.

Conclusion of operation:
    The operation was very successful and very out far going. All the suspects were either jailed or killed. As we got more into the patrol we had units leaving the operation and towards the end of the two hour patrol we called it a good night. There were no situations going on when I ended the patrol.

Dash-Cam / L.S.P.D. Snapshots (Screenshots/Photographs):

Signed,

Senior Officer TinMan

Offline Arthur_K

• Citizen
    « Reply #18 on: May 28, 2012, 20:18:44 pm »
    Howdy,

Do I have to start my training on the date I was givin? (6/5/12) or can I start earlier?

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
    « Reply #19 on: May 28, 2012, 20:41:26 pm »
    Howdy,

Do I have to start my training on the date I was givin? (6/5/12) or can I start earlier?

The rule is the same for everybody, you may not start before the date given.

information
    SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal