| Date: 22-09-24  Time: 20:34 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 208
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Crime waves in Los Santos and lack of responding officers  (Read 10463 times)

Offline Jack Baker

• Citizen
Re: Crime waves in Los Santos and lack of responding officers
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2012, 00:41:04 am »
Argonath doesn't need RS5, it needs Ben Samiir and his SWAT team, from ~6 months ago
So maybe you just come back in Argonath? Some people of your team are still here! By the way, there is a temporary sollution for the problem coming. Captains might get permission to equip heavier weapons than SMG

SRU is a banned group from Argonath, aswell Ben Samiir isnt really feeling like coming back to Argonath afaik, who is going to lead the team?

Offline Marco Cipone

• Citizen
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2012, 00:42:40 am »
So you say that the problem will be solved because the Captains will be able to equip combat and M4? Who they will equip? The ARPD? There'll be no change at all.

Offline Def Perry

• Citizen
  • LSPD RETIREMENT DIVISION
    • Skype - Def_Perry@hotmail.com
  • Badge-ID: #LS3297
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2012, 00:43:55 am »
Argonath doesn't need RS5, it needs Ben Samiir and his SWAT team, from ~6 months ago
So maybe you just come back in Argonath? Some people of your team are still here! By the way, there is a temporary sollution for the problem coming. Captains might get permission to equip heavier weapons than SMG

SRU is a banned group from Argonath, aswell Ben Samiir isnt really feeling like coming back to Argonath afaik, who is going to lead the team?
I did not say that SRU should come back man, the people who were in it should come back
So you say that the problem will be solved because the Captains will be able to equip combat and M4? Who they will equip? The ARPD? There'll be no change at all.
I didnt say 'the problem will be solved' but I think it will help and it might be a temporary solution.
Don't talk the talk, if you can't walk the walk
Phony niggas are outlined in chalk

Offline Jason Bridges

• Citizen
  • Man with the plan
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2012, 00:45:03 am »
We had a team like this before, and it took all the suspects down in a matter of seconds or minutes, and when we were 10-8, not even a single suspect had the balls to commit crimes, even the large mafias group. Our SWAT responded to EVERY backup call, every shots fired, and NOT even the big mafia groups, the best criminal groups could face us because of our tactics, and when they see us chasing them, they immediately surrender, because they know that they'll get butt raped by us. So you guys complained about it, criminals complained about it, then Jaaska comes from middle of no where and becomes a commissioner and makes a topic about firing and demoting lazy cops, and what he did is that he fired our active SWAT commander Ben Samir from SAPD, and fired all the experienced and professional SWAT members from SWAT, with no absolute reason at all. Then everyone says that Jaaskaa did the right choice, he never does anything wrong, we all love Jaaskaa for his accomplishments, and I bet he had a good reason for firing those officers. Then 6 and 7 months passed, no reason why we got fired, a shitty SWAT team has been created and led by an EX FBI agent. And the SWAT team went inactive, the Jaaskaa himself went inactive, crime rises , officers die, multiple unsolved c30's.

You guys HAD a team , an effective team that handles all high risk, and dangerous crimes, but you guys removed it, now you come on and complain about it.

If all you're going to do here is post narcissistic comments about how awesome your old SWAT team was and how shit the current one is (even though it hasn't even been completed yet) then there is no point in even replying because your old team's never going to come back. Like I've said before this isn't about SWAT anyway, it's about making ARPD more dedicated to the job and not just coming on police duty to f**k around.

Offline Marco Cipone

• Citizen
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2012, 00:52:18 am »
Oh seven months were not enough for the actual SWAT, right? We'll talk in five years, hopefully it will be completed. However, I highly doubt. ;)

Jason even you know that we cannot compare the two SWAT teams under any circumstances, the difference is huge :lol:

Offline JayL

• MTA:SA Division Leader
  • Citizen
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2012, 01:24:57 am »
''Ohhhhh, our SWAT killed all suspects in seconds or minutes, ohhhhhh we rocked shit, ohhhhhhh we did this, ohhhhhhh we were good.''

You have no idea how ridiculous you look sanctifying your SRU parties when you compare it to how things were handled in the previous generation to yours.

SWAT in the times of James Hunter and Jay Adams could well take care of a bunch of orange-nick nutters tooling up for more than a couple of Buffaloes and using the same procedure of emptying combat shotgun rounds, be it a massive kidnapping or an unclear situation.

You could eliminate all of the orange criminals in 1 minute? The old SWAT would not only remove the orange threat but they also had the ability to use local chats for more than ''/gu'' or ''leave the area now''.
Chief of Police Jay Lincoln
San Fierro Police Department

Offline George Jetson

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #LS3994
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2012, 01:45:14 am »
''Ohhhhh, our SWAT killed all suspects in seconds or minutes, ohhhhhh we rocked shit, ohhhhhhh we did this, ohhhhhhh we were good.''

You have no idea how ridiculous you look sanctifying your SRU parties when you compare it to how things were handled in the previous generation to yours.

SWAT in the times of James Hunter and Jay Adams could well take care of a bunch of orange-nick nutters tooling up for more than a couple of Buffaloes and using the same procedure of emptying combat shotgun rounds, be it a massive kidnapping or an unclear situation.

You could eliminate all of the orange criminals in 1 minute? The old SWAT would not only remove the orange threat but they also had the ability to use local chats for more than ''/gu'' or ''leave the area now''.

It's funny how you always backup James Hunter and Jay Adams, guess you like ass licking them that much?

Oh and before say any bullshit, you should've seen how we were in action, and hey, the suspects in our days weren't like in the days of James Hunter as a SWAT commander.

And tell me, why didn't James Hunter get accepted in the SAPD when he applied? Ohh I know why, it's because he got reported for shooting his own team mate! Shooting a SWAT member! :L

Now go piss off and stop believing that James was some god, who was professional at all times :lol:

Offline Gabriel_VogelBR

• A.K.A Gabe Vogel
  • Citizen
  • STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM
  • Badge-ID: #SF4276
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2012, 01:57:47 am »
In two days back in Argonath I already got really disappointed with the new generation of ARPD/SAPD members. I got in a chase with this suspect for 30 minutes, called backup hundreds of times(using proper code) and with only one partner. We finally managed to get the guy, since he was outnumbered, but imagine a car with 5 ballas with their combat shotguns and bunnyjumping like this is f**king VC:MP. We would be crushed even if we were trained like the old Ben Samiir SWAT or even the FBI.
When im alone I ALWAYS get combatshotgunblasted away. Not due to lack of training, believe me, I know how to dodge it properly, but due to the lack of backup or even because RANDOM PEOPLE on the street start helping the mafia/gang members.(from what I heard, without RP reason, this is bannable).
Sometimes I miss old argo where you called a C3 and you had 4 units or even more responding or when you called a C30 and had THE ENTIRE SERVER come to help you.

What we need is more officers on the streets, better radio training and better teamwork. Im thinking of getting back to LSPD just to get our balls back to the department.
Remember, you are a police officer, not a douche with a shiny badge. Protect and serve, not kill and suspect.

Offline Jack Baker

• Citizen
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2012, 02:12:55 am »
> New generation ARPD / SAPD members > comes from 2011
> The old argo  > comes from 2011

Please....

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2012, 06:16:37 am »
Ranting / History topic of old SWAT teams.

As for the topic main response, ARPD Officer are never forced to follow any order given by officials. But they are recommended to respond to prior major situations, recommended not forced.

Offline Plam Knight

• SAMP Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: *LV1609
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2012, 08:44:12 am »
Marco and George your precious SRU was closed for a reason and most certainly it said so much when you leader was full of exploits and whatever programs he could find on the way, go be proud of being hackers somewhere else and enjoy you didn't all got banned along with him.

About the topic Jason, have you tried gathering up few of these lots of ARPD officers and some other fellow SAPD members and making an organised patrol ?
I can personally tell you that a lot of good ARPD officers are responding to organised patrols, so you would have the winning team in no time.
Remember that SAPD/ARPD's biggest advantage is our numbers and our teamwork.

Offline Marco Cipone

• Citizen
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2012, 12:15:30 pm »
Okay, so the reason why out SWAT-SRU team was closed is because Ben was hacking?  When was he hacking, what kind of hacks?

go be proud of being hackers somewhere else

Sorry, but being way better than others doesn't mean being automatically hackers. ;)
So basically just because I can take down 3 suspects (heavily armed) while the others can barely take down one, does that make me a 'hacker'? :lol: I tell you...no, that is called having skills.

but imagine a car with 5 ballas with their combat shotguns and bunnyjumping like this is f**king VC:MP. We would be crushed even if we were trained like the old Ben Samiir SWAT or even the FBI.

Each SWAT-SRU member was trained to be able to take down 2-3 suspects on his own, so you're wrong here Gabriel.

Offline Plam Knight

• SAMP Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: *LV1609
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2012, 12:27:10 pm »
Okay, so the reason why out SWAT-SRU team was closed is because Ben was hacking?  When was he hacking, what kind of hacks?

go be proud of being hackers somewhere else

Sorry, but being way better than others doesn't mean being automatically hackers. ;)
So basically just because I can take down 3 suspects (heavily armed) while the others can barely take down one, does that make me a 'hacker'? :lol: I tell you...no, that is called having skills.

but imagine a car with 5 ballas with their combat shotguns and bunnyjumping like this is f**king VC:MP. We would be crushed even if we were trained like the old Ben Samiir SWAT or even the FBI.

Each SWAT-SRU member was trained to be able to take down 2-3 suspects on his own, so you're wrong here Gabriel.

First go back to the troll cave you came from, we don't need neither you, neither any of your trolling friends here.
Second Ben Samiir was banned multiple times for exploits, facts are facts and as much as you are trying to run away from them, they are still there.
SRU was disbanded and your leader was banned for very clear reasons.

About SWAT-SRU members were being trained to take down xxx amount of suspects, you are just pointing you weren't anymore officers of law you were bunch of DMers.
You wish to DM and you don't even look at fact SWAT is a divsion of SAPD(Law enforcment), then go make SRU on Paruni and pew pew stuff all day as much as you want.

Whole sad part of this story is not that you obviously don't even look at facts and what puppets you were, but that the SWAT uniform and name was disgraced while people like you were roaming around DMing with it and going under the excuse we're SWAT.

You wish to have any further conversation, apperently you are not even caring to emberess yourself in public, then make a different topic and stay out of topics that are obviously above your IQ levels.

Offline Jason Bridges

• Citizen
  • Man with the plan
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2012, 12:51:50 pm »
Jason even you know that we cannot compare the two SWAT teams under any circumstances, the difference is huge :lol:

You know what's funny is the fact that without any knowledge of what's going on with the new SWAT, you presume you're more awesome. I don't even know why you're still telling us about your old SRU training - its completely irellevant and you need to accept that SRU is never going to come back.

All SRU did was basically ride around in buffalo's with the sole intention of hunting orange dots and understandably people didn't like this.

Like I said to George, if all you're doing to do is keep talking about how good SRU was, bathing in your own glory, then please - don't bother replying.

-

Offline Marco Cipone

• Citizen
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2012, 13:00:42 pm »
(To Plam: )
Kid, listen here. How should I start...let me see, first of all you DON'T KNOW the meaning of DM. Deathmatching is killing a person without a reason. How can you come and tell me your cool stories that we were DMing while we had a f**king reason to shoot/kill them? The majority of them were shooting us first, while the others were evading only, right? So that means we did have a reason to do all those things, a good one actually I can say.

We never broke ANY SAPD/SWAT rule, what does that mean? Oh, maybe the rules were sh*t? I will tell you, Plam, why you're doing all these now. Because you are MAD at Ben and at us. Yes, mad. You were the commander when he was a team leader, you gave him his commander rank because he was better, you said it yourself. ;)

After few months what happened? Your little friend Paul was trying to get you back in SWAT, unfortunately Ben disagreed. (how bad, it definitely made you to hate him even more)

Oh wait, we are trolling? When we were on duty we were professional all the time, despite you and your BANANA TREE friends who know nothing more than troll 24/7.
The name of SWAT was disgraced in argo because of people like us? Then I must say you're a disgrace for this...not server, world (I'm really sorry for people like you..). Your pathetic way of thinking simply makes me laugh.
Oh and don't you think that the current guys who are in SWAT are actually those who are a disgrace for the name of the finest team of SAPD? Uhm, yeah my bad, SWAT no longer belongs to SAPD, it belongs to FBI. :rofl:

If you say this topic is above my IQ level, I suggest you go back to your banana tree, this kind of conversation is way above your level of understanding.

@Jason: Of couse we were awesome. Probably you're right, I have no idea what's going on in SWAT, but I also know very well that the team is not there when it's needed, which means the leaders of it are a fail. (I'm not talking about team leaders or such, I realize that they have nothing to say over there as the team is actually lead by FBI).

Offline George Jetson

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #LS3994
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2012, 13:16:14 pm »
Kid, listen here. How should I start...let me see, first of all you DON'T KNOW the meaning of DM. Deathmatching is killing a person without a reason. How can you come and tell me your cool stories that we were DMing while we had a f**king reason to shoot/kill them? The majority of them were shooting us first, while the others were evading only, right? So that means we did have a reason to do all those things, a good one actually I can say.

We never broke ANY SAPD/SWAT rule, what does that mean? Oh, maybe the rules were sh*t? I will tell you, Plam, why you're doing all these now. Because you are MAD at Ben and at us. Yes, mad. You were the commander when he was a team leader, you gave him his commander rank because he was better, you said it yourself. ;)

After few months what happened? Your little friend Paul was trying to get you back in SWAT, unfortunately Ben disagreed. (how bad, it definitely made you to hate him even more)

Oh wait, we are trolling? When we were on duty we were professional all the time, despite you and your BANANA TREE friends who know nothing more than troll 24/7.
The name of SWAT was disgraced in argo because of people like us? Then I must say you're a disgrace for this...not server, world (I'm really sorry for people like you..). Your pathetic way of thinking simply makes me laugh.
Oh and don't you think that the current guys who are in SWAT are actually those who are a disgrace for the name of the finest team of SAPD? Uhm, yeah my bad, SWAT no longer belongs to SAPD, it belongs to FBI. :rofl:

If you say this topic is above my IQ level, I suggest you go back to your banana tree, this kind of conversation is way above your level of understanding.

@Jason: Of couse we were awesome. Probably you're right, I have no idea what's going on in SWAT, but I also know very well that the team is not there when it's needed, which means the leaders of it are a fail. (I'm not talking about team leaders or such, I realize that they have nothing to say over there as the team is actually lead by FBI).

Agreed, SO TRUE +100000000

You guys are just making excuses for firing Ben and firing the WHOLE active SWAT team, and didn't fire your friends.

So it CLEARLY shows you guys are so bias, you guys fired who you hate, and kept the guys you liked,  yet you come here saying "we had a good reason to fire them blah blah" Look at the cases and reports and look how we spammed the shit out of it with our successful operations, we never even failed a single operation not like the SWAT when it was led by You and Marcus... WOW I remember when we were that shitty in SWAT when we only had SMG vs multiple guys with COMBATS bunny hopping, and I remember when we train for hours and hours and yet, we die against THOSE guys who didn't even train, they just bunny hop and shoot, that's all. I remember when we die all the time against these guys, and you say we made SWAT disgraced? Talk about yourself! When you and Marcus were leading us, we DIED multiple times, you should be disgraced for having our SWAT members unskilled and without tactics, this is not SWAT 4, this is argonath, suspects bunny hop, use combats, use any kind of weapons, they have access to any weapon they want, they just simply go to the ammunation and buy as much weapons as they can right?

So please don't come here and say that you know everything, and as Don said, go back to your banana tree and go troll there with your friends :lol:

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2012, 13:29:18 pm »

Still wondering why you were a security threat in the SAPD which got you fired? You proved the point yourself..

And by the way, since when were any of you SRU members? None of you boofheads were in the SWAT SRU team by Ben Samiir which was official during 2009.
Impersonators i see.. If your tired and thinking the FBI, SAPD, SWAT and ARPD is shit, what is so special in remaining here?

Before you accuse anyone of not having skills, look at yourselves and where you've come to. :lol:
I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public. Your words are meaningless..

Guess what dimwits, you and your scum-bag friends can suck it up and have a nice forum ban for the constant complaining and shitting. And a community ban will be coming if you keep going.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal