| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 18:38 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 432
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application [Z]Rahul  (Read 6846 times)

Offline rahul_obhrai

• Citizen
SAPD Application [Z]Rahul
« on: January 04, 2009, 17:04:13 pm »
Nick used when on police duty: Rahul_Obhrai
How long have you played on Argonath RPG?i would say close to 8 months
How long have you played as a freecop?probably 3-4 months in and off
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?:yes
Have you got a driver license issued by AVDriving school?:yes
Have you read "How To Become A SAPD Officer" in General chat?: yes
Have you got any criminal records?:a few but im off that now
Are you able to use Team Speak with a Microphone?: soon i will be
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department?: I feel i have changed now from being a gangster in game and i want to change the society around here. Being a cadet i have gave speeding tickets, and helped solve problems. I like to enforce laws and make sure people are following the laws. I think i have learned how to be a CADET and i need to take it to the next lvl.
Describe yourself in few sentences:[/b] I am nice ( sometimes i hate it when ppl bug me  even though i bug sometimes :P ) i like to help, i enjoy being a cadet and enforcing laws

Offline rahul_obhrai

• Citizen
Re: Application
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 01:16:51 am »
can someone please post and give review on me?

Deuce

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 04:38:00 am »

Offline rahul_obhrai

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2009, 04:44:24 am »
umm cane first of all let me tell u what happened i pulled him over cuz he was speeding and then he doesnt pay cuz he says that i hit his door but i didnt then he gets out and stops and doesnt talk ( so i think hes AFK ) he says i hit his door clearly ON CANE THE DOOR IS FINE. anywayz so stops talking and like were like ok kinds cheap and so we hit him a couple times to get attention and then sachin shot by accident when i told him to shoot me to c if i was bugged becuase earlier on in the day i was CHECK SCRIPTS IF U DONT BELIVE ME and then he stops talking but apparenty he was talking to cane the whole time so ignoring us which is cheap NON RP and then sachin gets banned... seriously i dont nothing wrong there.. explain

Offline rahul_obhrai

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2009, 04:47:24 am »
and nice pics u got there seems to me u took them at the right time when i was AIMING AT HIM. i didnt shoot him. u perfectly took those to blame it on me

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2009, 05:13:01 am »
Of course!

Highly unrecommended.

http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=34&topic=3648.0
You're nice.

I advise spending more time learning the rules and laws of the server and region.

I believe you need more time to get an idea how SAPD operates (we the guys in dark blue!).

Learn the regulations and carry out cop work to the best of your ability in the meantime.  This will give you the experience to make it into SAPD and will also give you a chance to really see if its what you want.

Good luck

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline Akoto_Samashi

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2009, 08:57:46 am »
I've seen him a few times ingame, as far as i saw he DMed quite a bit... but that might have been a bad day or something. :weed:

lance

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2009, 17:21:09 pm »
Rahul, you are not ready to join the force. AS Captain Vince said before, you have less or no idea of what SAPD is.
Rahul do'nt take the following things i'm going to say as a treat or something personal, cause it's not its only my way of telling things to peoplee..

Rahul i do'nt know how long you play as a cop, but you use to many 'habits' of the 'gangsta' life you had before.
Being a cop is not shooting arround like a cowboy, or hit a suspect with a nitestick like the suspect is a Piñata.
you also need to do something on your language against suspects/civilians and other police officers. I advice to take bananas with you on duty, cause sometimes you flop things out of your mouth that can't be said at all...

I have had already bad times with you and as i hear from other colleagues you haven't changed alot
Spend more time on duty and stay calm, think before you act

Offline rahul_obhrai

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2009, 17:23:51 pm »
Of course!

Highly unrecommended.

You're nice.

I advise spending more time learning the rules and laws of the server and region.

I believe you need more time to get an idea how SAPD operates (we the guys in dark blue!).

Learn the regulations and carry out cop work to the best of your ability in the meantime.  This will give you the experience to make it into SAPD and will also give you a chance to really see if its what you want.

Good luck

ok i realize i not spent alot of time but i have had previous experience as a cop when i first applied for SAPD but i then i got banned :( and ya i am going to be on duty a lot more often and forcing people to follow the laws and making sure everything is alright :D

Offline rahul_obhrai

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2009, 17:25:23 pm »
Rahul, you are not ready to join the force. AS Captain Vince said before, you have less or no idea of what SAPD is.
Rahul do'nt take the following things i'm going to say as a treat or something personal, cause it's not its only my way of telling things to peoplee..

Rahul i do'nt know how long you play as a cop, but you use to many 'habits' of the 'gangsta' life you had before.
Being a cop is not shooting arround like a cowboy, or hit a suspect with a nitestick like the suspect is a Piñata.
you also need to do something on your language against suspects/civilians and other police officers. I advice to take bananas with you on duty, cause sometimes you flop things out of your mouth that can't be said at all...

I have had already bad times with you and as i hear from other colleagues you haven't changed alot
Spend more time on duty and stay calm, think before you act
i have been a cop just on and off and i will for sure take ur advice in consideration when talking to civilians. Thanks for the advice and i assure u that changes will be made :D

lance

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2009, 17:26:37 pm »
things will be made   :D

i hope it, rahul i really do

Offline rahul_obhrai

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2009, 17:30:26 pm »
things will be made   :D

i hope it, rahul i really do
yes they will be and i will be on later today for u to see that and hopefully ur understanding of me and how u feel about how i act can be changed. I hope i will soon be able to join the SAPD force and help out the society but first i will show u how its done by being a freecop ingame for a little longer.

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Pancher
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2009, 23:08:09 pm »
Can u explain aiming and threating a citizen due to a fast speed?

Offline rahul_obhrai

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2009, 23:32:30 pm »
well i pulled him over because he was speeding and i think reckless driving and so he stopped and me and sachin got out of the car. Then we fined him for that like $100 or something ( i forget the actual price) and i was talking to sachin on the phone since we are IRL cousins and he said to hit him to see if he was Hp Bugged because before in the game he was and he wanted to know if he still was and u can check scripts and we were asking ppl how to fix the bug and so i hit him. then gino says he hit his car and he wanted us to pay damages even though when i hit sachin we were a step back from the car and on my screen and sachin screen it wasn't damaged. Clearly on Cane's screeen it wasn't either. Then we ask him to pay the ticket and he randomly doesnt pay so he gets out and we talk for a bit then sachin hits him once or twice to tell him to pay becuase you cant just not pay a ticket... he was speeding and ya. he stops talking and ignores us and aprrently was takling to admin saying we abusing him... and then he just doesnt talk. then maybe 1 or 2 hits max becuase seriously .. like he doesnt even say AFK and like i know either he doesnt wanna pay or something?. but ya i didnt shoot him those pics were set and were taken when i AIMED at him. becuase he was listening to us. Again not RP to ignore police... i know u might not beliive me and take Cane's side since he is an admin but sometimes admins make mistakes and things get take incorrectly. and then sachin gets banned for abusing . Sachin did accidently shoot him. and he said sorry. i didnt shoot and i hope i answered your question

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Pancher
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2009, 00:00:42 am »
Just cos cane is admin dosent mean i trust him more. Also cos givo said u damage his car but u didt see it is due the bad sync samp have.

Offline rahul_obhrai

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2009, 00:12:57 am »
o sorry i thought it would be like that. some ppl it is. thanks anyway and ya without the dent in the car he would have paid ticket and nothing wrong would have happened.

Offline rahul_obhrai

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2009, 02:36:49 am »
any 1 else?

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #CS0007
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2009, 07:57:04 am »
People are waiting weeks, even months to get cadet status.. Be patient.
"The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
---

2008 - 2011SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer
2012Northen Command Captain (Supervising LVPD, FCPD, EQPD)

Offline rahul_obhrai

• Citizen
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2009, 02:10:23 am »
ok flame

Offline Bianconeri

• Citizen
  • ex-LT., ex-Academy Chief, ex-AV Developer
  • SA-MP: Bianconeri
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2009, 15:19:20 pm »
Of course!

Highly unrecommended.

that link topic doesnt exist or is off limits for me.

but havent heard much goods of you, and seen your name in abuser list too much
Proud ex Lieutenant - SAPD Examiner - Head of SAPD Academy

Proud ARPD 10 times medal holder

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal