| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 18:34 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 379
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application [Z]Rahul  (Read 6841 times)

Offline rahul_obhrai

• Citizen
Re: Application
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2009, 17:16:07 pm »
hey man, i really don't know who you are. As i have said many time, i have stopped that now and now i am always a freecop. i was online yesterday patrolling with Hank_Rafferty and Ben_Sammir. You can ask them of my behavouir and maybe someday ill see you online. Many people know me as a person who abuses and likes to talk back. As from 3 days ago i have stopped that. Please forget what you have heard from other people. thanks.

Offline rahul_obhrai

• Citizen
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2009, 14:35:51 pm »
Also this topic can be deleted because i am still a Cadet as you can see when i post. I previously applied before but i thought it went away and i didn't realize. Can my topic please be moved to Accepted to SAPD Cadet please

Offline Bianconeri

• Citizen
  • ex-LT., ex-Academy Chief, ex-AV Developer
  • SA-MP: Bianconeri
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2009, 14:38:30 pm »
hey man, i really don't know who you are. As i have said many time, i have stopped that now and now i am always a freecop. i was online yesterday patrolling with Hank_Rafferty and Ben_Sammir. You can ask them of my behavouir and maybe someday ill see you online. Many people know me as a person who abuses and likes to talk back. As from 3 days ago i have stopped that. Please forget what you have heard from other people. thanks.

as im ARPD Sergeant im active, so if u are too we probably met before
but about patrolling with them:
when you are with them you act nice, but if none higher cop is with you, you can be bad(doesnt have to be true, just saying that it doesnt say much)

and yes, i see you are still cadet, so can be locked.

signed,
Sergeant Bianconeri
Proud ex Lieutenant - SAPD Examiner - Head of SAPD Academy

Proud ARPD 10 times medal holder

Offline rahul_obhrai

• Citizen
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2009, 14:40:29 pm »

as im ARPD Sergeant im active, so if u are too we probably met before
but about patrolling with them:
when you are with them you act nice, but if none higher cop is with you, you can be bad(doesnt have to be true, just saying that it doesnt say much)

and yes, i see you are still cadet, so can be locked.

signed,
Sergeant Bianconeri
yes its true but i think we got of on the wrong foot. Maybe sometimes you will realize i am not a bad person. As what i think u think i am. Just move the topic to Accepted SAPD Cadet

Rahul

Offline Bianconeri

• Citizen
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2009, 14:44:46 pm »
thats not really true, im 1 of the ppl who give others more chances,
so i dont judge you right now, but just show us what you can.
and topic doesnt have to be moved,
if you are still cadet, you should still have an apply,

flameman or any other admin here, please move it to cadet section, or to rejected: due multiple applies

signed,
Sergeant Bianconeri

Offline rahul_obhrai

• Citizen
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2009, 23:13:59 pm »
actually this topic has to stay here because [Av]Flameman said when i was a Cadet i got banned which then i got rejected.

Offline Bianconeri

• Citizen
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2009, 23:52:08 pm »
actually this topic has to stay here because [Av]Flameman said when i was a Cadet i got banned which then i got rejected.

allright,
though u still got cadet status, as u said yourself too,
but we will see how the admins react

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #CS0007
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2009, 10:27:29 am »
Your current rank is Free Officer.. Your application got rejected (i dont know by who), but that person forgot to change your rank from Cadet to Not-Ranked.

Just be patient and wait...
"The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
---

2008 - 2011SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer
2012Northen Command Captain (Supervising LVPD, FCPD, EQPD)

Offline rahul_obhrai

• Citizen
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2009, 16:04:50 pm »
Your current rank is Free Officer.. Your application got rejected (i dont know by who), but that person forgot to change your rank from Cadet to Not-Ranked.

Just be patient and wait...
there we go all settled. If possible just change it when u can from Cadet to Citizen

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Pancher
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2009, 08:32:34 am »
Showed some skills during an patrol with me, good situation handeling and patient. Good luck.

NOTE: Changed rank to freecop

Offline rahul_obhrai

• Citizen
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2009, 17:06:42 pm »
Showed some skills during an patrol with me, good situation handeling and patient. Good luck.

NOTE: Changed rank to freecop
thanks Pancher. Maybe we should patrol again sometime

Offline rahul_obhrai

• Citizen
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2009, 21:16:23 pm »
my argonath was not working the past couple of days but i will be online from now on.

Offline [LPA]Jonty

• Citizen
  • The Lombardi Mafia
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2009, 02:56:12 am »
Good luck, I have noticed before that you were not very good, but now, you have totally changed and imo, you deserve cadet status.

Offline rahul_obhrai

• Citizen
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2009, 04:47:17 am »
Good luck, I have noticed before that you were not very good, but now, you have totally changed and imo, you deserve cadet status.
thank you very much. lately i have been learning and practicing to be in arpd force. I have been training with arpd members and they are teaching me new things.

Offline Sachin_Obhrai

• Citizen
  • SAPD OFFICER
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2009, 05:00:03 am »
Hey Rahul, lately I have noticed you've been spending more time with the cop force and not chilling with me. It's good that your finally doing something productive and joining the ARPD force. I will be willing to patrol with you whenever you wan't while going off duty and doing what we do. And I think from ditching me and going to cop force you deserve to be a cadet.

Offline rahul_obhrai

• Citizen
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2009, 21:19:24 pm »
Hey Rahul, lately I have noticed you've been spending more time with the cop force and not chilling with me. It's good that your finally doing something productive and joining the ARPD force. I will be willing to patrol with you whenever you wan't while going off duty and doing what we do. And I think from ditching me and going to cop force you deserve to be a cadet.
thanks Sachin. Hopefully i can become a cadet soon

Offline [LPA]Jonty

• Citizen
  • The Lombardi Mafia
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2009, 07:46:04 am »
Unofficial Report

- Knows codes
- Knows Speedlimits everywhere

- Does not pull over when typing
- Can roleplay well
- Knows when to use UZI's

Offline rahul_obhrai

• Citizen
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2009, 21:16:52 pm »
Unofficial Report

- Knows codes
- Knows Speedlimits everywhere

- Does not pull over when typing
- Can roleplay well
- Knows when to use UZI's

yes i forgot to pull over when typing. i take taken note of that and will not happen again.

Offline Mevi_Gonzole

• Citizen
  • Cadet Mevi_Gonzole
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2009, 22:51:22 pm »
Hi Thnx raul for helping me to get started in this server it was relly hard but u helped me alot :)
u relly do a good work at police. ur so helpfull and nice u follow al rules and thnx for teaching me some rules . :wow:

Offline rahul_obhrai

• Citizen
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2009, 23:33:59 pm »
Hi Thnx raul for helping me to get started in this server it was relly hard but u helped me alot :)
u relly do a good work at police. ur so helpfull and nice u follow al rules and thnx for teaching me some rules . :wow:
thanks man. i enjoy helping new learners because i realize how hard it is coming on to a new server like we all did one day. hopefully i can teach you the laws the regulations of a police officer and we can patrol together.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal