| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 12:24 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 150
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: ....  (Read 10396 times)

Offline Bianconeri

• Citizen
  • ex-LT., ex-Academy Chief, ex-AV Developer
  • SA-MP: Bianconeri
Re: ....
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2009, 20:45:58 pm »
Austin  already did that at the topic at police procedures,
they understood my point but it wont change....

im depressed in argo,  make fun? i dont have fun in it anymore
thats why this came

Proud ex Lieutenant - SAPD Examiner - Head of SAPD Academy

Proud ARPD 10 times medal holder

Offline Thomas_Crof

• Citizen
  • Owned. You... penguin!
  • Badge-ID: #P49
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2009, 20:49:00 pm »
far from that Austin? not really, how much ppl actually like me?
i think you dont even need 1 finger to count that

You got a large finger then mate... Plenty of guys like you, they just don't show it all day long (nothing odd though)..
Signed by: Thomas 'Leroy' Crof

Offline James_Stone

• Citizen
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2009, 20:54:09 pm »
Don't leave please.

Deuce

« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2009, 21:11:28 pm »
COOL, ANOTHER TOPIC WHERE ONE PERSON TRY TO CHANGE STUFF BY SAYING THAT THEY'RE LEAVING!!!!1111
So f**king original.

If you haven't realized, Murderboy, one person's topic, issue, problems, etc. isn't going to change anything. And what sort of 'fun' are you talking about? Whatever it is, you won't be getting it 'back' soon - I can assure you that. If you're depressed because of a gaming society, you need immediate attention from a therapist. I'm not kidding.

Offline Oliver Daniels

• Citizen
  • Proudly protecting the community
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2009, 21:37:07 pm »
COOL, ANOTHER TOPIC WHERE ONE PERSON TRY TO CHANGE STUFF BY SAYING THAT THEY'RE LEAVING!!!!1111
So f**king original.

If you haven't realized, Murderboy, one person's topic, issue, problems, etc. isn't going to change anything. And what sort of 'fun' are you talking about? Whatever it is, you won't be getting it 'back' soon - I can assure you that. If you're depressed because of a gaming society, you need immediate attention from a therapist. I'm not kidding.
I agree

Offline Wayne

• SA-MP Admin
  • Citizen
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2009, 21:39:30 pm »
So f**king original.

Gotta agree this. But, maybe too agressive?

Offline [R*]Austin

• Top Kop (SA:MP)
  • [V:MP] LSPD Sergeant
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2009, 09:45:58 am »
So f**king original.

Why add a therapist to this? And dont you mean a psychiatrist?

Thanks Car :)

Offline Rabbit

• Citizen
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2009, 13:24:46 pm »
Bian, you can't wait for the fun to you, you have to make it fun, produce that level of gaming nobody else can. Join a police group... SACS/SASD uses Ventrilo for communication.. I'm sure that would be fun to you.

As for Ranks go.. I don't care about my rank. To me it is only a patch on my sleeve. We are all level and equal out there. We are doing the same job that HAS to be done. And.. you're mad because the Lieutenants from SAID were made permanent Lieutenants... can't say I don't agree with you there, considering one of them is extremely annoying on our Ventrilo. But you have to look passed all that I guess and just move on.

You will only hear bad things about you, because that's all that is worth mentioning. When you hear things like that, just say to yourself, "Hey, I should definitely work on my techniques and build a better procedure in that area." Just don't look at it like people are trying to chop you down.

(( I'm off to work, after posting this mindless ramble. When I get home I won't remember posting this.. oh god.. ))

Signed,
Robert Roto

San Andreas County Services
DETERMINATION. DEDICATION. INTEGRITY.

Offline James_Stone

• Citizen
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2009, 17:31:12 pm »
So f**king original.

Why add a therapist to this? And dont you mean a psychiatrist?

Lol I just noticed something when you separate the word Therapist it says The Rapist XD.

Offline Bianconeri

• Citizen
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2009, 19:24:18 pm »
So f**king original.

shut it Cane, this is NOT a topic where i try to change this,
im not having any fun at the server anymore, yes im leaving soon if i dont find the fun
what sort of fun? if you dont even know what fun is, try to google it or o

and RL is going better then it has been,im enjoying school and got awesome friends,
a girl i hang around with a lot, and i really like here
so no im not depressed, far from, only the game makes me depressed,well maybe a to big word for it

if someone of us needs a therapist, then it isnt me but you, accusing ppl with strange things
same goes for Oliver
ever tried to luck into the good things of ppl instead of only pointing the bad point and flame about it?
both of you arent new into that

and Rabbit i know that i have to make the fun, but i cant find anything i think is fun anymore,
thinks i had fun with before arent fun anymore

that you guys dont believe that im about to leave, then not my problem!

jemerson

« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2009, 20:46:07 pm »
Bian, you can't wait for the fun to you, you have to make it fun, produce that level of gaming nobody else can. Join a police group... SACS/SASD uses Ventrilo for communication.. I'm sure that would be fun to you.

As for Ranks go.. I don't care about my rank. To me it is only a patch on my sleeve. We are all level and equal out there. We are doing the same job that HAS to be done. And.. you're mad because the Lieutenants from SAID were made permanent Lieutenants... can't say I don't agree with you there, considering one of them is extremely annoying on our Ventrilo. But you have to look passed all that I guess and just move on.

You will only hear bad things about you, because that's all that is worth mentioning. When you hear things like that, just say to yourself, "Hey, I should definitely work on my techniques and build a better procedure in that area." Just don't look at it like people are trying to chop you down.

(( I'm off to work, after posting this mindless ramble. When I get home I won't remember posting this.. oh god.. ))

Signed,
Robert Roto
Syn was about to leave and he joined our group, now he can't see anyother way of playing.

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2009, 22:32:31 pm »
Bian I'm just putting this out there but make sure you know what you're saying when you post it, if you don't know how to respond to a comment such as Cane's like that don't. Because especially if you don't make sense the aggressor can easily turn that around on you and use it as an even worse come back..

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline Carbon

• [Rstar]Carbon
  • Citizen
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Carbon
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2009, 22:40:47 pm »
You're good guy Bianconery. Remember old times when we were choosing your name?  :rofl:

Dude, don't leave - and try to visit us sometimes if you're inactive.
You got lot of respect !  ;)

Offline Bianconeri

• Citizen
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2009, 08:53:27 am »
i know Vince, and well thats just how Cane and Oliver are,
they always complain about everything, and always have to say something bad
they are not worth to get angry
look at Flames topic, also Cane has to flame and complain there again,
Cane is a [fill in yourself']

and yeah i remember Carbon  ;)

and inactive means that you will be on,but very rare in my case at least,
so you will see me around, if you are on in that 1 hour i play a week(this week 0, but will get more)

Offline Oliver Daniels

• Citizen
  • Proudly protecting the community
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2009, 15:15:50 pm »

no u murderboy

Anyways, Cane spammed me on MSN and forced me to post that comment. I did it so he would shut up.
Your topic is tl;dr anyways

rice eater?

Deuce

« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2009, 19:12:12 pm »
ikr.

so no im not depressed, far from, only the game makes me depressed,well maybe a to big word for it

if someone of us needs a therapist, then it isnt me but you

LOL HYPOCRACY MUCH??
If a video game / gaming community makes you depressed, something is very, very wrong. Really.

they are not worth to get angry
look at Flames topic, also Cane has to flame and complain there again,

You don't know jack shit about me, murderboy. Unlike you, I stand up for my opinions and views, instead of agreeing with everyone else's just to look like the 'good guy'. I always "have to say something bad" because I usually say things that are true; you just deny it with nonsense and try to contradict me with your so-called 'logic'.

and inactive means that you will be on,but very rare in my case at least,
so you will see me around, if you are on in that 1 hour i play a week(this week 0, but will get more)

So, in the end, this topic is totally useless; just another one of those "I think I'm gonna leave guys, post here so I don't have to." topics.

Meanie

jemerson

« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2009, 19:21:58 pm »
If you hate us so much why do you sit here and troll the threads? Just please go
* Jacob Emerson shows Cane the door

Deuce

« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2009, 05:58:33 am »
If you hate us so much why do you sit here and troll the threads? Just please go
* Jacob Emerson shows Cane the door
Where the flying f**k did you get the "us" part from?

Offline Thomas_Crof

• Citizen
  • Owned. You... penguin!
  • Badge-ID: #P49
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2009, 16:59:16 pm »
Drop the arguement... BOTH of you!
Signed by: Thomas 'Leroy' Crof

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2009, 21:47:12 pm »
you should take care of your school , learn good , maybe your parents will let you pay on this  game and you will not go to school one day   ;)

LIONEL VALDES
FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal